ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Privilege Insurance

Mk4 .:R32
I've put in all my details correctly, and got a really good quote. The only thing is they recognise my car as a 1.2 clio sport haha. I assure you it's a real 172 sport. Has anyone else found this??

Might just get it and say it's there fault it I crash and they say the insurance is void, not my fault their system for searching car details doesn't work very well

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
its your responsibility to check all the policy details are correct though, so I wouldn't be doing that if I were you.

RenaultSport 197
The 1.2 16v Dynamique shows up on most insurance systems as the 1.2 Sport because of the trim on the Dynamique.

Admiral, who im with now show my car as the Sport lol.

However yours says 1.2 sport on thier systems I don't know as you have a 172 lol.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I had to argue that my 182 was a FF and not a cup as they kept trying to tell me. "Its on our system as a cup" they said, "Well my v5 and my eyes tell me it isnt" i told them.

Renaultsport Clio 182
I had to argue that my 182 was a FF and not a cup as they kept trying to tell me. "Its on our system as a cup" they said, "Well my v5 and my eyes tell me it isnt" i told them.
i had that trouble in the past when looking for quotes. i was arguing with one company for ages.

"It's not a cup" i said
"well it's showing on our system as Cup Mr. Ford"
"well your system is useless then isn't it - i don't even have the 'cup pack'" i said
"what's a cup pack" she asks

in the end i was getting nowhere so put the phone down!