ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pro EVO 6 xbox 360

Focus ST-2
in game and gamestation today! release date brought forward. couple of mates just picked it up.

Mines is on preorder and has been shipped:( so ill have to wait.

Clio Trophy 79/500
bugger, this always happens when i pre order a game, some shops lets it out early. I've ordered mine with gameplay so fingers crossed may be here tomorrow. Then i've got a week booked off work to master the master league. I've been waiting for this for ages, pro in HD. should look the guvnor.

Sod it, i've just looked, not been dispatched yet, so no chance of getting it by Friday. Going to cancel it and pay £50 from game.

Clio Trophy 79/500
Anyone else getting pro, we could start a CS footie league for the online games.

If we are going to be teams, i'll put my name down for Spurs. (north east london)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The PS2 version is apparently a lot better. The XBox version suffers from a lack of save replay option and no in depth editor (only a limited amount of details can be changed. I think it may just be stats on players)

However, gameplay on the XBox version is supposed to be slightly better. :)

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
pes is out ?! what.

^ oh and scutch the xbox 360 version updates itself from xbox live so no need to do anything urself.

Clio Trophy 79/500
no saved replays, OMG. that was the best bit about pro, taking my memory card round my mates and making hit sit through about 20 replays. There must be the option its one of the best bits.
Heard about the editor, you can only edit players, which is a bummer i used to like changing the teams to the current leagues.
Maybe there will be a patch/update to solve this. I've not even played the game and i'm moaning haha.

just read this

"No save replays,
8 Stadiums,
No Team edit,
No Create a Player" The save replays may be a m$point purchase, i guess they will bring out more stadiums to buy. Shame the 360 get 8, the PS2 gets 34.

Oh well Tiger Woods is out too, and you can't beat a round of indoor golf when the weather is crap.

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
pes is out ?! what.

^ oh and scutch the xbox 360 version updates itself from xbox live so no need to do anything urself.

Yeah fair enough, was just talking about created players and the like, incase you wanted to add your own. :) Still a cracking game no matter what

Focus ST-2
Asda and tescos have it as well £39.99. Duck butts, gameplay are always like that, you'll get an email the night about 7 saying it has been sent.