ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pro Race 1.2's - 15's or 16's?? Opinions?

Hey, I've currently got a red campus sport and im thinking of picking up a set of Pro Race 1.2 but I'm unsure what size to go for,
most of the clio's I've seen on here have the Pro Race 15's on them but then the speedline turini's which I'm also quite fond of are 16's and sit perfectly on the 182's

I'm in no rush to get a set for this clio but I'm not a fan of the standard clio 182 alloys and I'd be able to take them with me when I change the car in the spring

Thanks

172 cup
Well most people prefer 15's for handling/weight purposes and 16's for looks. Also tyres are cheap for 15's

Just really depends what's around if your buying secondhand and what you're looking for in the car

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
15s for me.

Less weight, lower c of g for same width tyre and generally a better tyre choice. Cheaper (both the wheels and tyres)