ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pro speed exhausts?

PH1 iceburg
Are pro speed, or should i say charlie really as good as everyone talks about?

The reason for my question is that i hate the noisy exhaust on my car now and want to change it for a different stainless system.

There is a powerflow dealer near me (aylesbury) but not heard great things about them.

Ideally i would like it as quiet as possible and charlie said it shouldnt be a problem

I would be doing the drive across from milton keynes to wales so nearly 3 hours.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I have just bought my ph1 with a Pro speed exhaust already on it, it looks good and sounds nice.
I am very fussy (work on Aston Martins) and also dont want the drone when driving.

Tail pipe is nice and looks just right (bumper is not cut)

Hope this helps?????

RenaultSport 172
I've had a pro-speed exhaust on all of my cars, and only had one problem, which was a knocking on start up on my astra GSI. Quick phonecall to the main man and its sorted the next day. :)