ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Probably being a complete fool... (Changing bulbs HELP)

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Changing all of the bulbs on Mk2 Ph2 from the crappy yelow ones to nice white ones. (Dipped, Full beam, Fogs and sidelights)

Got the full beam in and out no problem. But im having trouble with the the dipped beam and fogs. I can the wire out of the fog light but cant get the actual bulb out. And i dont even know where to start with the dipped beam. Any help would be greatly appreciated:) Probably being really stupid but anyway.

Thanks in advance, Steven

think they both just twist out, although access may be more difficult on some models than others due to A/C piping?

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Yea just to confirm for anyone else being a stupid as me. The fogs and dipped beam are a quarter turn to remove them. Easy enough once you know what your doing:eek:

Mk2 Clio 1.6
ur luck you dont have A/C....was a pain in the arse fittin my HID's coz of it all. felt like ripping it all out!!