ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Probably the best GTA 4 Bike Stunt Video...EVER!!

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
If you love GTA 4 or bike stunts then you must see this video

This is bike stunting in GTA 4 at its best - in my opinion.

[youtube]Dv_1eIZADcs[/youtube]

Thanks for watching

ValverInBits
will the game do those camera angles itself? Just with the cinematic camera setting? or is there a replay function or something.
Geeky stuff.

Impressive yet again fella! Is it just GTA you play about with or you considered making similar videos with other games?

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
thats fooking cool! wonder how long it took to do some of the stunts!

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
will the game do those camera angles itself? Just with the cinematic camera setting? or is there a replay function or something.
Geeky stuff.

I press F2 to capture clips then I have to set all the angles myself using the GTA Editor on the PC version that comes with the game

Impressive yet again fella! Is it just GTA you play about with or you considered making similar videos with other games?

Nah for me GTA 4 is the only game i would make videos with, just because there is so much you can do with it.

thats fooking cool! wonder how long it took to do some of the stunts!

well I know i tried some of them more than 50+ times.......lol the end result was worth it though!

My favourite is the backflip onto the petrol station roof - throwing a grenade mid flight causing a nice big fireball.....muhahahaha

Nah for me GTA 4 is the only game i would make videos with, just because there is so much you can do with it.

Like motorbike stunt videos ? ;)

I know what you mean though it is a sandbox game in regards to vehicles, characters locations etc.