ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem after updating iphone to IOS 9

Hi, I wonder if a tech bod can help. My iPhone 6 was running IOS 8 so tonight I decided to update to IOS 9 (9.0.2).

Every night I delete my internet browsing history (general housekeeping), however since updating, the 'clear history button' in Safari also now deletes cookies/web data etc.

So every time I delete my browsing history, I'm losing all my cookies and an having to log back into all the forums/sites I visit.

Has anyone come across this? Doing my head in. I have also tried to go back to IOS 8 but I don't think its possible :(

Help!

LOL!
You can just browse Brazzers from a "Private" page in Safari you know?

Yes - tired the 'in private browsing' option, but it still stores the history in the little back arrow at the bottom left.

Lets say, for arguments sake, Im shopping for the Mrs' birthday present. Then her phone dies and needs to use mine. Without totally wipeing all data/cookies etc etc (why would you want to do this?) she will be able to see what I am looking at (a present or hotel etc).

Its really really annoying.

Listerine & Poledo
Lets say, for arguments sake, Im shopping for the Mrs' birthday present. Then her phone dies and needs to use mine. Without totally wipeing all data/cookies etc etc (why would you want to do this?) she will be able to see what I am looking at (a present or hotel etc)..

suuuuuuuuuuuure :wink:
@mace¬

Private browsing can refer back to non-privately browsed sites you've still got in the history, but what is viewed only in private, stays private.

So,
I clean out all my history then read a couple of pages of Planetf1 in normal mode
switch to private to "shop for the missus", if I start typing out Planet....it will show the URLs for that.
But it wont have any links in there for Sky F1

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I have all sorts of issues when my wife try's to access YouTube from my phone.

396E2DF2-95F4-402A-AEF1-2F9FADC120DB_zpstcbzms8o.png