ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem with headlight washer balls

Liquid yellow clio R27

I am supposed to be taking my car to have the washer ball replaced very shortly but i am concerned that the garage has said the front bumper needs to be removed in order to do this. It is being done under the warranty (car 5 months old) and the garage are reluctant to just pop a new washer ball into the holder. Has anyone had to have the bumper removed to get this done and if so did it go back on correctly without any damage to either the car or the bumper. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

its a very easy job to remove the bumper and it shouldnt get damaged or marked at all mate, u dont get the washer ball seperate they come as a unit which is better to fit then just the ball, u dont actually need to remove the whole bumper just the corner its dead easy job, besides u will get a new full jet unit under warrenty most times so it wont cost u!

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

Trust me. Had one done under warrenty 2 weeks ago. They just pop a new ball in. Cheaper that way.

My other one fell out last week, so back to get that one done.

it depends tbh the ones ive had to fit so far , everytime ive stuck the ball in they have popped out again not to long after! besides its a 15min job to fit a new unit if the tech knows wat hes doing!

skoda and audi

Best way just pop the balls in with a bit of super glue around the edges did mine about 5 months ago no problems since.