ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem with taking off dash, please help.

Punto Evo Abarth
hello, im half way through taking my dash off (the top part so i can fit stak controls and components). ive taken the two scres out fro either side, three screws out from the heater vents at the top, the 4 screws behind the plastic thing that pulls off (the bit that has Billabong on it on the billabong versions) the top plastic bit off the steering wheel and the 2 screws behind that just below the dials. Anyway, im a bit concerned as the dash still wont come off, ive tried pullin git hard but i didnt want to risk snapping anything, the sides seem to want to come off ok, its just the middle bit where the heaters are (just above hazard light button) seems to be stuck, do i have to use brute force or does it need other stuff removing? please help, Thanks alot.

Punto Evo Abarth
right got it off now, now another problem, come to fit the components, how do i get the wire through the rubber gromit in the door :s

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
have fun fitting it back on..... i/we managed to get it majorly stuck on the passenger airbg unit :(