ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problems with your 197?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Re: Problems with your 197????

Trust me, they pick off with a finger nail ;) They are little bonded on specs (were on mine) Lee i believe has the same problem. Some 182's were affected also

White 197

I'll try and take some tomorrow. They are not coming up well enough on my camera phone.

White 197

They won't come off with a finger nail. I have tried that.

It's not a great pic, but here is one.

Image022.gif

C63 AMG

That is a little worrying. Surely this is something your warranty can sort out? I know it's your eleventy millionth trip to the dealer, but it ought to be sorted soon.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner

With the provenance of dissentience in this thread, one is becoming awfully bored with such tiresome retorts.

Catherine is does appear to be the kind of deposit that is found on cars left near railway lines, docks and other such locations. A good clean with decent shampoo should lift it easily, if not then mild clay will do.

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup

We certainly won't be having another one, mainly because we need to be able to tow. If we didn't have that requirement I still don't think we would have another and I do regret us not buying the Impreza WRX we were looking at.

how can you tow with a 197 ? they don't sell towbars for it, due to the diffuser ?

This thread is about 197 woes.

It's not about egos and reasons why people are banned on another forum.

Please refrain from posting any more b****cks otherwise the thread will be pulled and infractions issued.