ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Professionally Sprayed Engine Cover

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Had this done today, I'll let the pics do the talking.

1111.jpg

2222.jpg

3333.jpg

4444.jpg

5555.jpg

6666.jpg

I wanted it Black

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Why didn't you get it done black then?

It will be going black in the next couple of days.

I dropped it off in the spray booth at work this morning as I knew matt and gloss black would both be in the guns thurs/fri, I hadn't decided which I fancied. But when I went to clean it up 30 mins later I found this, the sprayers thought it was very funny. I just couldn't believe they had cleaned it up and sprayed it like this in 30 mins!

It does look pretty awful in the flesh though!

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup

I dropped it off in the spray booth at work this morning as I knew matt and gloss black would both be in the guns thurs/fri, I hadn't decided which I fancied. But when I went to clean it up 30 mins later I found this, the sprayers thought it was very funny. I just couldn't believe they had cleaned it up and sprayed it like this in 30 mins!

Lol fair enough. I think black with White would look great ;)

:lolup:
And in the pic!!

Clio mk2 ph2
No not gash mate, every1 to their own...and as said b4 kudos for being different! Not for every1 i think tho

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
No not gash mate, every1 to their own...and as said b4 kudos for being different! Not for every1 i think tho

Have you read all the posts? I didn't want it like this, it was a bit of a joke at my expense.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Hah, they had been spraying some glass pastel colours. So that's where their colour scheme came from.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Keep it, do the plenum a variety of colours, despite it not going with your theme, its different. lol

No it's a bit too jazzy for me, if Lawrence Llewlyn Bowen did engine covers....