ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Program needed please

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Ok so im just back from a local car show and took 100+ pics and want to stick them in a thread. My problem is they all need resizing and uploaded, is there any way of doing this in a batch with just a few clicks ?

Oil Burner
When you go to export (to file) it gives you the option (image sizing) to choose what resolution and DPI it will spit the photos out as.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
When you go to export (to file) it gives you the option (image sizing) to choose what resolution and DPI it will spit the photos out as.

Right im sorted as above :) What about the uploading process ? Which site is the best for batch and can you link the pics directly to the forum ?

Oil Burner
Flickr or a trail account on smugmug are worth a look, both handle bath uploads very easily.

If your not so bothered about hosting quality, then look at photobucket or a similar outfit. No idea how easy batch uploads are.

To post to the forum you only need to find the images' address (right click-properties and look for the address on a windows machine. Or right click - Copy image address on a mac) then when posting click the symbol with the mountain and paste this link in. (I believe flickr just gives you the address you need next to the large preview of the image)

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Right i sorted an account on Flickr and have the photos imported so can somone please advise me on how do i get them from flickr to a forum ?

cheers il only need to be told this once :eek:

All sizes about image.

Copy the link below.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Sorry bout this fcukin about but heres where i am at the moment ....................

newbitmapimagey.png

How do i get them from here to a forum please ?

Oil Burner
Just keep clicking the picture you want untill you get here:

839198828_gGRXV-L.png

Then click this button:

839198574_PXgge-O.png

So you see this:

839198596_qLJDb-L.png

Now use the bit where it says grab this photos URL.

Then take that address (copy)

Click this magical button:

insertimage.gif

And paste the address you just copied into it.

use this button once you have done this

839200460_bP2yJ-O.png

:star:

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
I was under the impression I could copy and paste a single URL which would transfer all the photos to the forum ?

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Hmmmm dont know if i could be arsed posting it now theres 172 pics (genuine coincidence) That would take the guts of 2 hrs lol

Oil Burner
Just post up 10 photos you like, then give a link to the album/collection.

People wont look at much more than 10-15 images anyway.