ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Progress- Pics

"as already mentioned its just a stick on kit, theres no imagination gone into"

Ull never see a another car with the same skirts or archs and they certainlt arnt stick on

Also the front grille has been extended, aprt from the Venom car ive never seen that before.

Black bumper as been modified for exhausts to fit in.

Custom exhauts

Unusal paint and holograpgic laqcuer adn spindrift

And also waiting for Angel eyes, which obviously no body has got, as they arnt out yet!

Skirts and archs aint a major part of a kit, bumpers are and have been done to death by many magazines!

Skirts are stuck on, how else are they fitted??

I dont get what you mean by front grille has been extended:confused: Venoms car pictures are not working for me. Unless you mean the bonnets extended down to meet the bumper which has been done loads

Bumper with the zorsts poking out like that has been done to death.

As above, the actual exhaust maybe custom but the style of it coming out the bumper like you have has been done before!

Unusual paint??!!:confused: How many sparkly, girly, glittery cars are at shows etc???

Angel eyes:sick: As bad as lexus lights and will be common as muck and tacky.

So back to my original statement which you quoted so well "as already mentioned its just a stick on kit, theres no imagination gone into"

[Edited by Flo on 22 July 2005 at 1:50pm]

Grille extended as below, Course the skirts are stuck on ow else would you get them on??? But they were the carzone ones but are now note like them and have arches built on to them.

Ill 3rd that. Been done to death. If youre going for individual get someone to build you a one off kit, dont get off the self and blend/stick bits on.

Just spoke to the guy now and its nerly ready BUT.......... Theres been a reaction with the paint. Will be going in a hour or 2 to see the damage!~!

Lionel Richie

get a pic of your exhausts, i think they stick out too far

reaction of the paint??? bad prep work is normally the cause

Quote: Originally posted by Flo on 22 July 2005

Skirts and archs aint a major part of a kit, bumpers are and have been done to death by many magazines!

I dont get what you mean by front grille has been extended:confused: Venoms car pictures are not working for me. Unless you mean the bonnets extended down to meet the bumper which has been done loads

As above, the actual exhaust maybe custom but the style of it coming out the bumper like you have has been done before!

Unusual paint??!!:confused: How many sparkly, girly, glittery cars are at shows etc???

So back to my original statement which you quoted so well "as already mentioned its just a stick on kit, theres no imagination gone into"

you really dont have a clue do you :cry:

just ignore them mate, you cant fight against some of the arrogant f**k ups on here im afraid. Its a case of if its modded (beyond suspension & tuning that is) then its crap.

I know ur car is going to be unique... i mean sure most of your bits your doing has been done before but not all at once & all on the same car, its been one mod on one car and one other mod on another, where as urs is gonna have it all on one car and it will come out definetly feature material :)

...as long the interior & the ICE is up to scratch to that is!

only thing i will say tho is that i think u should ask for some discount as they have taken ages!

Quote: Originally posted by connor on 22 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Flo on 22 July 2005

you really dont have a clue do you :cry:

just ignore them mate, you cant fight against some of the arrogant f**k ups on here im afraid. Its a case of if its modded (beyond suspension & tuning that is) then its crap.

I know ur car is going to be unique... i mean sure most of your bits your doing has been done before but not all at once & all on the same car, its been one mod on one car and one other mod on another, where as urs is gonna have it all on one car and it will come out definetly feature material :)

...as long the interior & the ICE is up to scratch to that is!

only thing i will say tho is that i think u should ask for some discount as they have taken ages!

He has the full carzone kit end of, its an off the shelf kit end of, it has been done to death end of!

Yes we do have a clue, Both........ infact all 3 of our Clios are modded, Mk1 Ph1 Willified Valver with Mk1 PH2 bits fitted, williams interior, lowered, different wheels, exhaust, panel filter.

182 with White 17" Comp MOs

172 with Carbon fibre bonnet, coilovers, Ph2 rear lights, 17" OZ Super Ls, Oval exhaust

So we are into modding cars only difference is WE HAVE TASTE which is something £6k or £60k cannot buy and you boys dont seem to have any.

Just sticking off the shelf plastic crap all over is not imaginative.

This is all in my opinion.

A word of advice for you........ I would watch my mouth if i was you connor, no one has said anything about you or your car and you come here to abuse not only myself but Lunner and some other members too. One day you will be gobby to the wrong person and you WILL regret it.

TFI Friday:D

[Edited by Flo on 22 July 2005 at 2:55pm]

Good call connor!

Interiors nice, Buckets, cream covered door cards and parcel shelf, dash sprayed with built in screen. Ice will be done the weekend after i get it back, 2 audiobahn subs and a Vodoo Amp to go in!!

Cheers Connor!

Scooby STi, FiestaST

pictures..... we need pictures.....

Connor r u going in to hiding after the personal threat against your life ?:(

not nessessary

ahhh flo = smokey... if i knew it was u i may not have been so rude ;)

dude, theres a difference, people wont say anything about my car coz it looks good.

my car appeals to a number of different peoples and thats how i wanted coz i didnt wanna get flamed by people.

im fed up of the dis respectful & damn right out of order comments from people!

if you dont like it, you dont like it, you say you dont like it, or its not ur cup of tea. you dont come out with things like "those exhausts are w**k" or "bend over..." or calling him stupid for spending HIS money on HIS own car!

all he was doing is updating you with his car & piccies & u abuse him.

and i dont take kindly to personal threats thank you :) afterall my daddys bigger than urs :p

Scooby STi, FiestaST

connor i thought your car looked mint at FCS..... very nice but the grill was not my cup of tea... the rest is class... paint/kit/spoiler/bonnet v.nice

MULLINS - get loads of pics and flood this thread.

lol, i do actually agree with you about the grills..... i think they look outta place with the whole yellow & black thing ive got going on!

but i havent got any replacements & the renault ones are so blooming expensive for what they are!

might just spray them black?

but they are great when my mach 3 goes blunt :p

Blokes just phoned me, there was a problem with the thinners, however hes pinted it again and he says it looks mint. Goin fru in morning for sum pics then hopefully picking it up 2mora evening!

its about time mate, do not pay him the full amount which is almost double the orgianol amount quoated? and its months over due? he doesnt deserve the money.

Can any 1 stick some pics up plz!!!

Bit disapointing, the guys wasnt even there yet, the car is sprayed but not the bumpers, mirrors, lites or dash