ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Progress- Pics

when its finally done pick it up and dont pay. then write a letter documenting all your costs, deduct them and write a cheque for the balance.

im sure i dont need to tell a future copper that he cant legally hold your car til you pay as it is your property no matter what.

as far as i can see this is your best option

good luck

Just spoke to him!!!

Last few body shapings Doors are off ready to be painted.

Gunna get thro and get a few pics before its painted

Hey guys just been thru, as i left him he was just spraying the car in the white base coat,

Hes already sprayed door surrounds, the colours gorgous, seats are in, and the dash is finished, just needs spraying. so the inside is done, he hopes to have it finished on friday, but realistically i think sunday at earliest!

If i email sum1 my latest pics could they stick em up plz!

172 M69 eater

piss me stil!!! this is gettin beyond a joke mate!

email em to mailto:pattyakathedon@gmail.com">pattyakathedon@gmail.com

patty

Extremely mad project, gona look cool, would be interesting to find out how long the filler lasts before it sinks though!

Good luck mate...:oops:

it kinda looks like a duck egg blue or a primer

but think its going to look hideous

let be guess you did this with borrowed money too lol

"id like to be without my car for months on end, have it handed back looking worse than it was before and be charged and extorsionate amount of cash for the pleasure"

"why Mr Mullins please pull up a seat and get your wallet out im sure we can help you out"

Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 04 April 2005

Cars been at Venom now for 8 weeks! Went through tuesday and heres what it was looking like. Begining to take shape, have been told it shoul be out in 2 weeks!! Id like some early opinions!!

Ps. Patty is uploding the pics for me, so they will be up when he has time, thanks again Patty!!!!!
No comment required.

Quote: Originally posted by Lunner on 05 April 2005

With that money you could have brought a faster car and payed a hell of alot to insure it, its complete bullsh*t insurance wont let you have to car, its just paying a little more.

those exhausts look f**king w**k btw

Oh and you do realise you will fail the MOT wiht no door handles....there must be a mecahnical way of getting into the car....you crash, trapped inside, fucing firecrew are gonna love you trying to get inside to save your ass

[Edited by Lunner on 05 April 2005 at 7:31pm]

your a tw*t

oh yeah by the way...

i know theres quite a few of other tw*ts on this particular thread but i only read the first page and couldnt be assed to read the rest so i just victimised you.

so if anyone else said somet similiar then your also tw*ts :)

Quote: Originally posted by Barryd on 07 April 2005

How much did you pay for the car? Must have been about £2500-3000?

Then £6k on filler (joke!), so around £9k has been, or will be spent. You can pick up a half decent Scooby (for example) for around £5k or £6k, and have £3000 left to insure it.

what about running it then on after? petrol costs? maintanence?

nah ur right.... it would cost the same as a 1.2 to run.... (wheres that sarcastic smiley when you need it ?)

2005 Impreza WRX STI

Quote: Originally posted by connor on 21 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Lunner on 05 April 2005

With that money you could have brought a faster car and payed a hell of alot to insure it, its complete bullsh*t insurance wont let you have to car, its just paying a little more.

those exhausts look f**king w**k btw

Oh and you do realise you will fail the MOT wiht no door handles....there must be a mecahnical way of getting into the car....you crash, trapped inside, fucing firecrew are gonna love you trying to get inside to save your ass

[Edited by Lunner on 05 April 2005 at 7:31pm]

your a tw*t

lots of new cars have no handles?

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3

A button is fine - it passes the MOT - doesnt any1 read Max Power :p.

Lol 6k for a job that takes that long - unbelievable. And Btw you got quoted £3600? What area do you live in? Im 19 and got quoted £2000 for 2.0l cars.

Same front and back bumpers, but shirts r modded and have wide arches., also the grille as been extended. Still waiting Angel Eyes!!!!

Just had a quick read through. i am not all into the bodykit scene as most people, but do usually admire the work that has gone in. think there is a Blackclio on here (cant remember the name) and i think it looks amazing. at least you havent just stuck a big spoiler and stickers etc on. if thats what your into, then thats all that matters.

though i would be annoyed at the time it has taken to get it finished...

Almost 7 months fpmsl, you wanna get a good discount on that mate.

pay him the remaining by cheque and bounce it a day or so later then start the negotiations. At least you will have your car back and he can take you to court if he wants to humiliate himself and his business.

Its not my cuppa at all, and imo you couldnt of picked a worse, more chavved up, more common body kit.

If your willing to spend that sort of money on a bodykit why oh why did you not get the S1600 kit????

I very much doubt your gonna get a mag feature as already mentioned its just a stick on kit, theres no imagination gone into it and certainly no individualisation (If thats even a proper word lol), Blackclios has got punto/saxo/corsa etc bits chopped to fit which makes it a feature worthy car imho.

I commend you for all the hard work.................actually you have done none of the hardwork so i cannot even commend you on that either:(

Your either very brave or extremely stupid for spending that sort of money on a car you will of grown out of before you have even fully paid for the work.

All imo of course

Good luck for tomorrow