ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Burp lol

hey all here is project burp !

there is a couple of bits ive done already like the dial guage's , sticker's , new number plates , rear wiper removed ! also caliper paint however didnt get time to do tonight tho :( here are couple of pic's !!

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0081.jpg

182 Turbo Project
Gauges are awful, as are the decals, as are the number plates, as is the exhaust system.

Apart from that, tidy.

lol oh i see , well i guess we cant all be the same , i liked the plates and the guages , im unsure my self about the stickers. im looking to lower it 60mm and a set of 16's just trying to find some and ive got my angel eyes on order to sort the headlight out

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
i dont mind the gauges but the stickers and plates are gash!

sold nice simple plain fresh plates would do nicely.... and some clear side repeaters then a spot of lowering and jobs a good un

everything said in here is correct, shame as its SO close to looking great.... sort that plate out and minging stickers. we did our sidestrips silver too and it really freshened the car it up. look into...

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
+1

Why you need a voltmeter and oil temp for a street car is beyond me really.

Oil temp is gauge is a good idea just for piece of mind if anything but I think I would go for an oil pressure gauge of a volt meter tbh

Plates look rubbish and the sticker too :S

If your goin for 16s give me a pm and I will take the standard ones off you :)

Clio 197
Nice car, don't worry about the negative opinions, you can easily put it back to standard easily :)

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
I would suggest the number plate change to avoid £60 fines which you will get as its so noticably different from original plate. If you do go with a new plate try the double sided stickies easier to fit and hides the screws ;)

I would suggest the number plate change to avoid £60 fines which you will get as its so noticably different from original plate. If you do go with a new plate try the double sided stickies easier to fit and hides the screws ;)

Or big velcro coins work well too.

right took your lots advice and im taking off the decal's !! defo im not keen on them my self now , however ive just ordered my 60mm lowering springs so what size wheels u think ill get away with still ?? 16' ??

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
You could get away with 16s no bother... But I'd still with the f1s if I was you...

Jist refurbish them in any colour you like ;)

Golf GTD Mk7
lol oh i see , well i guess we cant all be the same , i liked the plates and the guages , im unsure my self about the stickers. im looking to lower it 60mm and a set of 16's just trying to find some and ive got my angel eyes on order to sort the headlight out

:dead: should have changed the title to chavving up a 172 ;) Oh and stick with the 15's. Once you lower it they will fill the arches better.