ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Cars 2 Time Trial Challenge January 18

I hope I can get the option of a stable set ups on PS4 as this Caterham on loose is madness! I'm literally sideways more than 50% of the lap, lol.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
I hope I can get the option of a stable set ups on PS4 as this Caterham on loose is madness! I'm literally sideways more than 50% of the lap, lol.

You can mate.

When you've selected the car and track in time trial, it loads up a second screen with Start and a few other options, go down one to edit the tuning setup, then load setup and save setup once loaded.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Cheers!..

I don’t know who decided to put the “loose” setups as a default.. I’ve been doing the career mode and fighting all the cars, and doing custom setups, not realising there was even other base setups available like “stable”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto FACEPALM

Tomotek

ClioSport Club Member

Thought I’d put up my lap from last week.

What’s the best way to save your replays to upload to YouTube?.. I ended up just videoing my TV

Anyone sneak in a faster time at the end?

@Tomotek is the winner this month, with a great time of 1:.22.949 which was a near half a second quicker than 2nd place time of 1:23.401

So please pick your car and track for February and I'll set up a new thread.

Tomotek

ClioSport Club Member
Selfishly, because I have a sim race at the end of the month and the McLaren is my car for the season and I need the practice, I’ve chosen the McLaren 650 GT3 at Imola

36ed1227882c5ece9aa902a3fd203996.jpg