ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project cars

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Under Tier 6

Freedom.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
Urgh, front wheel drive.
Can't get used to them on games, all that ever happens is wild understeer and traction issues.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Once you've tuned a car does it save those settings to that car or to any car you use on that track?

You can select to tune to all tracks or that specific track, I used to do a base tune on catalunya mostly and save to all tracks then tweak the tune on separate tracks in the practice sessions etc.

My meg tune.. http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/viewsetup/135504551

Baring in mind I played with a controller so I have no idea how these would feel with a wheel.

Listerine & Poledo
I've not given much time to the actual rasecors, but on the more "road" vehicles it seems there isn't much in the way of tweaking.

Guess that does make sense, only CS members insist on multi-way adjustable suspension for their road cars :tongueclosed:

mk1 Octavia VRS
I started in the Clio Cup as well. Not had time to finish the first season yet though!

Is anyone interested in setting up some CS.net time trials? I was thinking of keeping it to small circuits (so that you don't need to spend 6 hours trying to get a good lap on the Nordschleife) and sensible-ish cars. Could be bi-weekly, monthly or once a certain amount of entries are received. If there's interest I might start a new thread for it (or someone else is welcome to).

I started in the Clio Cup as well. Not had time to finish the first season yet though!

Is anyone interested in setting up some CS.net time trials? I was thinking of keeping it to small circuits (so that you don't need to spend 6 hours trying to get a good lap on the Nordschleife) and sensible-ish cars. Could be bi-weekly, monthly or once a certain amount of entries are received. If there's interest I might start a new thread for it (or someone else is welcome to).
Awesome mate, get it set up. You on PS4 yeah?

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I'm well up for that. I never play it anymore as it's a bit a pain setting up the wheel but if there some friendly competition then I'm sure I could manage.

RS Clio 182
Oulton Park Fosters is a good circuit for hot lapping - tested most of the cars on this track. Also maybe something like Nordschleife Sector 2.

RS Clio 182
Has anyone played both Pcars and Assetto Corsa on console? Im thinking of getting AC in the next week or so....just wondering if anyone has compared the two games. Obviously the more accurate physics of AC is appealing to me,but still not convinced about it.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Not on console, but I've played both and I honestly prefer Pcars. I don't feel either is that accurate, but they're both reasonably close and Pcars is a better 'experience' IMO.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Has anyone played both Pcars and Assetto Corsa on console? Im thinking of getting AC in the next week or so....just wondering if anyone has compared the two games. Obviously the more accurate physics of AC is appealing to me,but still not convinced about it.
I've got both on Xbox 1 and definitely think Project Cars is the better of the two.

Listerine & Poledo
PSN - Hypermega
I could be in for some trials.

No front-dragging ghey for me tho........please set conditions to "never rain"

Listerine & Poledo
What are peoples preferred driving view?
bumper cam or bonnet cam.

the in-car views seem a bit pointless, in reality the view you have is more like the bonnet-cam..... unless, of course, you adopt a bad boy, 40degree back angle in your sensible, practical daily hatchback....in which case, murder yourself.

;)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Regarding Assetto Corsa vs. PCars... I thought AC was much better physics-/handling-wise... but the updates to PCars have really improved things. So much so that I think I actually prefer PCars again now.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
AC feels proper cheap and missing any sort of involvement in terms of the actual carreer/game play. Lack of being able to adjust much in terms of FFB and other settings massively lets it down as well, as does the stupid car list and the graphics ain't anything special.

I have both and still go back to Pcars over it which is a shame as AC does have some nice tracks and cars