ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project KAllardo.

Titanium 182
sdifgwhhw__1___Medium_.jpg

I'd rat it though.

Do you know Paul Woodford?

320d
Ideal for winter and rallying around Trafford Park in the snow that.

I'd leave it standard and keep money for TDK, but like you said where's the fun.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Had one of these bad boys as my first car! Made the trip to PumaSpeed for a service once...never did return to get the FRP lump in it though...

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I ALWAYS avoid KA's on the road. Always driven by f**king air headed bitches, usually "Bubbly" (fat) and can't tell their left from right.

Seriously love the fact it's your first car though, wonder if I'll ever see mine again </3!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
LOL @ this Naith, good effort!

Do something cool with it, not "Hi, I spent £££££ on a KA" but just something cost effective to make it look epic

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I am slightly disappoint... I was hoping for some gallardo drivetrain'd, KA bodied sleeperage :clown:

Cool background on the car though :)

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
they hactually made one?

the engine in it now is comical, i say that its decent off the line.

im running a free car to keep my prized megane in storage, DO NOT compare me to lbrench, i for one can control my weight.

Just no need really, was going to say drop it a little and put it on some white weller wheels with some stretched rubber but after that comment i change my reply to 'scrap it'.

not that i need to justify, but the KA costs me nothing bar 10 quid peccy a week to run it about... cheaper than the meg. I've also bought in some bits for the meg that i'm gonna take my time to add on to the car and fix it up properly. its not going anywhere and more than anything i prefer the performance advantage the KA gives.

see that looks mint, its just its a newer model aint it :(

thinking XR3 wheels and a slight drop, by that i mean huge.

driving it to london and back on monday, last time i did that i blew its head. FFS.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
see that looks mint, its just its a newer model aint it :(

thinking XR3 wheels and a slight drop, by that i mean huge.

driving it to london and back on monday, last time i did that i blew its head. FFS.

No its just got the Sport KA Bumpers - Straight Swap for the ones on yours IIRC

I had a KA too, 1st new car i purchased, Nice to drive, handled well and was sloooow, engine was bullet proof though

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
No its just got the Sport KA Bumpers - Straight Swap for the ones on yours IIRC

I had a KA too, 1st new car i purchased, Nice to drive, handled well and was sloooow, engine was bullet proof though

Front lights would need changing with the bumper though, different shape.

i was looking at one in front before on't road, they look decent. Damn you putting ideas into my head.

brakes are poor on mine, new pads and disks next week, probably about 40p

they are stunning. i knew you meant them though mate i was just referring to the XR3 ones :)

so, lets dance... I'm skint, play nice.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
they are stunning. i knew you meant them though mate i was just referring to the XR3 ones :)

so, lets dance... I'm skint, play nice.

I love those Cloverleaf ones!

They have the worst tyres on ever, literally balloons as I think they were on a granada last lol. They're in the back of the garage and havn't seen the light of day for years. 50 plus delivery and they're yours tbh. I'll get some pics tomorrow.

50 quid?!?!?!!?!111?! ok.

the tyres on it now are made from elastic bands, no seriously. i'm in london monday too.... hmmmmm.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Lol well I'll sort pictures out for tomorrow evening and you can decide. They will 100% need new tyres though.