ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project KAllardo.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
few pics of my mates KA.. sure some one on here knows him to

huntyska.jpg

69357_439477688714_503918714_5577315_283167_n.jpg

67614_439478153714_503918714_5577324_2194817_n.jpg

37959_439477243714_503918714_5577308_1063972_n.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
ok, get me some picsz on here mate and i'll see over't weekend, cheers.

still getting plasma dash mind.

Dude stretched to f**k tyres on my wheels and lowz and you're onto a winner. The KA leather comes up pretty cheap too.

f**k that my image went out of the window in 2002. lol at numbers of views on this over nothing so far, i r Jason_E.

i've seen the above car at ISTS a few years ago i'm sure, from the pics it looks fab. I'd sleep with jade goody to have those wheels, comp M0's iirc?

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
f**k that my image went out of the window in 2002. lol at numbers of views on this over nothing so far, i r Jason_E.

i've seen the above car at ISTS a few years ago i'm sure, from the pics it looks fab. I'd sleep with jade goody to have those wheels, comp M0's iirc?

if you meant the one i posted it was at ists last year.. think its been a few times before but not like that

no it was noway near the level at what you posted now, looks fab, bar stickers. chap was friendly too. come a LONG way, credit to him for sticking with it tbh...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
To be fair they have the worst brakes ever to be on a road car. Dangerous.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
yeah he's a sound lad tbh.. all the major work was done in the last year or so .. chucked stupid ammounts of money at it and a pretty impressive spec.. engine didnt make all that much power tho tbh.. 200ish iirc

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You obviously haven't driven any mk1 1.6 puntos.

Push the break pedal, nothing, nothing, lock up.

Flol i'm going to have to try that now.

Th Ka is more, push pedal, nothing, push harder, nothing, stamp, slowly slows down. By that time you've already wiped out 4 cars.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Flol i'm going to have to try that now.

Th Ka is more, push pedal, nothing, push harder, nothing, stamp, slowly slows down. By that time you've already wiped out 4 cars.

IMAG0096.jpg

This is my my one slightly more stickers now.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
f**k off lynden. when you turn your banter radar off?

When did you turn yours off ;)

one awesome thing about the KA is the back side pocket, SRSly sit in the back open the little hatch, its so f**king deep. fit a few midgets in there.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
That is a shame with the coilovers but the way this thread could end up, cutting springs :quiet:

In all seriousness, this thread could be PHENOMENAL!

already is man, nah i know its poo but watch me go... :)

winston, any links to steelies, wide as poss. loving these old RS wheels though that scrooge has.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
To be fair they have the worst brakes ever to be on a road car. Dangerous.

Sorry but a MK1 Golf actually IS the worst for brakes.

You have to pretty much push so hard that you fred flinstone the s**t out of it with your shoes to get it to stop. The problem was they left the brake servo on the wrong side for RHD models, so they just put in a great big f**k off linkage bar. My Golf had brand new disks, pads and brake lines all round but I barely used them as using engine braking was much more effective.

Seriously though, old school ford wheels would be tidy. Still a f**k ugly car.

R26
Sorry but a MK1 Golf actually IS the worst for brakes.

You have to pretty much push so hard that you fred flinstone the s**t out of it with your shoes to get it to stop. The problem was they left the brake servo on the wrong side for RHD models, so they just put in a great big f**k off linkage bar. My Golf had brand new disks, pads and brake lines all round but I barely used them as using engine braking was much more effective.

Seriously though, old school ford wheels would be tidy. Still a f**k ugly car.

Same as megane RS' IIRC and they (mine) stops fine..

120d M Sport
If you're serious, google gorallyschool, guy called Chris Birbeck who sells rare Ford Racing parts.

Pick up a ford racing suspension kit (sachs and eibachs, check it!), some ford racing KA sparco seats and a set of ford racing KA alloys and thats a badman wagon! The guys got a load of other nifty stuff too, like fast road cam, ECU chip etc etc, suprisingly cheap too.

I'm contemplating doing the above to a 1.7 Ford Puma!

Last edited:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I can try and lift the engine out of my brothers FRS one night when he's not lookin'? That'd be insane.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Set of sportka bumpers, nice wheels (oem) and lower. Done. The bumpers fit straight on, there was no difference in lights, bonnet or anything. Get a sportka rear bumper and put a centre exhaust through the reverse light hole.

Not a 320d
Borbet Type A's in gold, Coilovers, wide arches, wrap the body in matt grey. Then a Rauh Welt sticker across the window.

Still done nothing bar fit a single din headunit and stereo donated by mat-nos. It passed its MOT last week too, advisory on front underside for rust and rear OS damper housing.

Salford-20111107-00626.jpg

Salford-20111117-00655.jpg

Still looking for lows and wheels, a leather interior pops up alot on ebay too and would look slick. Seen some ford racing springs on ebay, 50 quid and official, i dunno, coilys are silly money as previously mentioned.

Just because I can, I put 15 quid super unleaded in on the way home from Wales this monday, driven 135 miles and its just kissed into the red.
oh I put a jagermeister sticker on the roof. want some wheels badly, was gonna hit up some rs alloys but they needed work, maybe still some pepper-pots but I need wider wheels.

total spent

£5.45 for head unit fascia
£40 on MOT

might wash it tomorrow. its got mould on it.

Trafford-20111116-00650.jpg

yeh bwoy. peace, etc.