ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project KAllardo.

Moonlight Blue 225
Trafford-20111116-00650.jpg

yeh bwoy. peace, etc.

A bit of vinyl & rubber care and malco will be right as rain.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I wasn't sure what car was what there!

Awesome!

Needs lows and OE alloys! ;)

Clio 197
Don't go too wide with the tyres, granted yours has the slower non-PAS rack, but I had great fun in one of a similar age, they are so chuckable on roundabouts, can be really lairy without going fast; if you stick wide tyres on it (185 or more probably) then you loose that fun. You would have to go faster to get to the limit and the car won't go that much faster.

More importantly when you overcook it chances are you will be able to stop, rather than exiting the roundabout backwards...

IMO, Mk3 XR2i 13" alloys & front brakes would be a big win. 165/65R13's, or if you must, 185/60's.

Might be worth looking at how awful a job it would be to fit the quicker rack?

How about looking out for some body coloured bumpers maybe from a silver one? Don't forget the painted bumpers are different, they have more pronounced arches.

really? all great advice thanks, was looking at the black gloss arches today, the ones on now are defo coming off.

with your alloy choice pepperpots are the required choice? alexH is selling me some if he pulls his finger out and sorts me special price ;)

and as for the steering, well im driving a deathtrap, god anything would be an improvement!!!!

BMW M135i
Is it really worth it? Its a 14 year old KA so its going to be rotten as f**k, hell a 2 year old one is usually rotten as f**k.

Clio 197
Check the offset, wants to be close to ET35 IIRC.

Also won't find these with the right size tyres, they will be too big, prob 195/60R14