ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project my clio

St rollin on Borbet
just throught i would post some more pictures of my clio,just got my mohave side skirts this week and started preing them and my frt spoiler yesterday just finshed them today and i also having all the car sprayed in pearl white with a hint of blue mixed in it just got to wait till pay day so i can get my back bumper them having it sprayed ,also be looking at some new wheels thinking of getting some 18 inch wheels in chrome or black with a chrome lip on them.

Last edited:
  BMW E92/Audi S3
My taste..but not everybody's on here. Careful lol..and why isnt your sideskirt painted?

St rollin on Borbet
because i was just test fitting it and waiting to get back bumper before having it all sprayed pearl white

C

Clio_Craig

cheers boss, keep us updated with how the car comes along, waiting for mine to have spoiler colour coded and fitted aswell as all the bumpers to be colour coded