ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project super 172 worst project thread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rps13
So basically this is going to be the story of my clio,

the day i bought her,

57,000, cambelt changed and 6 renault services ftw:

newcar.gif

newcar2.gif

Then managed to source some 40mm apex springs from Mish, thanks again Mish. The spring rate isn't actually too bad, however the quality of the spring is appauling. They dont even sit in the strut properly. look snazzy though

DSC_0011.gif

Had Major Major problems with the springs moving, turns out these bad boys were in the way:

DSC_0005.gif

Whilst i was fitting them on the pavement in front of my house(to the disgust of my neighbors and many pedestrians) I decided that an acoustic valve wasn't for me so ripped that out, bent the horns out of position and fitted this massive 80mm CAF.
DSC_0010.jpg

works really nicely with std airbox and panel filter, if anyone wants further details let me know.

Then, somehow, i got a date, with an actual girl!!!!!

however that had to come with some sort of hitch, she opened my door onto a lamp post
DSC_0008.jpg

in this picture you can also see my home made racing stripes. so the car will be needing major dent removal soon, theres loads:(

Bought this sticker to cover the dent:

DSC_0012.jpg

sweet i hear you say.

Here is the current tax disc holder

DSC_0004-1.gif

Thinking about changing it, any suggestions??

Stripped the back out too, makes the world of difference:
DSC_0006.gif

then got some bosch aeroflat wipers, look 100 times better than std and work well too
DSC_0002.jpg

So this is how she stands right now, dirty and tired from a hard weekend of tinkering

next up are some 4 pots, coilovers, some carbon and some PE2's

DSC_0001.gif

thanks guys

sorry about the photos