ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project White Rider

Nissan 370Z
how much would it cost me then for a decentish job for a respray on mine rich in say white? and another one say in black?
cheers

Mondeo TDCI 130
Black and white look mint! :
scoobclio.jpg

EP3 Civic Type R
This is exactly what plans I had for mine (eventually) when I get it in a few weeks. You have taste hehe!

The finish on that paint looks second to none. Every credit on this project- it's going to be amazing when it's done :)

320d
Opel/Vauxhall Casablanca White, there's about 5 different variations of it but all of them have either a blue or yellow tint except one which is the one I went for

Because i'm going for white wheels I needed a white white paint without a hint of another colour as it would look daft

Nissan 370Z
ah ok. so the figure just shy of 1k included everything, bumpers, strips, mirrors? i just been quoted 700 for pearlescent white. cheers

320d
I personally wouldn't consider painting a black car white

I purposely bought this 172 in silver with the intention to paint it white from the outset

Bodyshops vary alot in price, i'd be more worried about getting a guaranteed quality finish than the price, you need somewhere with a spot on reputation

320d
The doors, boot and bonnet are back on along with the skirts

There's no locks or rubber seals in yet so the doors won't hold shut but you get the idea from the pics below

Its a bit 'fridge' like that'll soon change once the black bits get fitted

The glass is getting bonded back in tomorrow

I've got a recovery truck booked for thursday afternoon to bring her home then the rebuild starts... can't wait!

DSCF0016-2.jpg

DSCF0017-2.jpg

DSCF0018-2.jpg

FOR SALE!!!
i would of gone for smoked repetors if your going for the black bits but looks very nice mate is it getting caged and buckets in?

Leon Cupra R 225
If I was you I'd drive the recovery truck just to be uber safe that it gets home all ok.

Can't wait to see this finished, good work Rich!

Weeman sucks ****
fcuking hero, about time someone did this.

i'd love to but just can't afford it!

i haven't got the chance to run through all the posts, what parts are you fitting to her? suspension, exhaust etc?

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Looking forward to seeing how sweeet this is going to look when shes finished Rich! top work.

320d
I'll defo get it built up asap

Suspension: it'll just be on 40mm springs for the FCS then coliovers after that

Exhaust: is booked it at AAS in Newcastle for a custon build using a 182 exhaust trim for the 'factory' look

Clio 172/Clio 16v hybrid
Fair paly to ya mate. Looking hot! Ive just had my 172 painted white im picking it up today and off straight to the ring in it tomorrow all being well! Ill bung some piccys up when im back!