ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Projects for 2003

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Just wondering what everyones plans were for their cars for next year.

Im getting mine chipped, with an induction kit and full exhaust. Im then going to look at some more involved work on the top end but that depends on the £/bhp for the work involved.

Also got some brakes on the cards as well. Probably 16v calipers with uprated discs & pads, and a 16v master cylinder if necessary.

Rick

Firstly, to keep my car in mint condition and maybe actually get round to using it on some of my favourite roads!

Im also very seriously thinking of building a replica of an Austin-Healey "Frogeye" Sprite, based on a Mini 1275cc shell. That should keep my busy!

If everythinng goes the plan (which it probably wont!) I hope to have a turbo clio (but not the Clio Im driving at the minute). Either that or a Cossie, but I dont like the idea of it always going wrong on me...

new engine. top spec head work, lightened balanced bottom, sweet cams, maybe throttle bodies (depends on money for them) new manifold.

then dropped in, removing my original engine. and a good re-mapping

oh and an uprated clutch!

then i plan on 1/4 miling quicker than nicks turbo! hopefully! gonna squeeze as much out the 1.8 as possible!!

About the same as you RT Rick. But with something extra non car orientated. A girl friend! Slows you down and gets you lost, but worth it in the long run. Well I would say that, I am single.

Paul

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Similar to Ben J, Stage 2 in 11 days. Next year - fit the nitrous,lightened balanced 2L bottom end, K-tec power pistons, tubular manifold, lightened flywheel, uprated clutch, quick shift kit

Silver Fabia vRS

I want a new V6...whether funds allow or not is another matter! If not may go for throttle bodies but again only if funds allow (and the other half!)

Hmmmmm well, getting the bloody council to pay for me to get the paint they sprayed on my car taken off (or get a full respray if its mapped the paintwork)

ICE install over the winter.

Nitrous (after changing my insurance)

Gas-flowed head, cams

Traction Control system

Lightweight alloys

Hopefully all ready for the start of the drag season ;)

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

finaly pay off my dept and get the car sprayed!

and maybe get the car running right again