ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Proline Motorsport Brake Line kits.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I only ever bought one thing off him (a custom clutch hose for my rally car) and he was really helpful to be honest.

A shame it ended up like this, but seems to be the way with so many small car parts businesses.

It’s the usual blueprint of getting popular, struggling to keep up with the orders without cutting corners, then shutting down when it becomes too much.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
been reading this thread and if he sold up are his products worth buying if under new management ?
What ever you decide I wouldn't order over the Internet. He posted the other day that he's quit all car related work so I guess tberes6a possibility the unit is locked up and nothing is happening. Ring up, but don't be surprised if you're order never materialises.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
been reading this thread and if he sold up are his products worth buying if under new management ?
Avoid at all costs. Check his reply to me earlier.

Screenshot_20191209_160240_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
The only thing I took away from this is that you're called DJ Cox.
Funnily enough he looks like DJ Carl Cox too...

I've got money on Mitch opening this new business to deflect the fact his old one has gone down the shitter. The graphics for his new business is also w**k. Looks like a 3 year old threw it together on MS Paint

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
So basically he's just doing it all again under a different name
Does look gash
Yeah but this is his "brothers business"

*cough cough* basically trading in the same unit but now under a different limited company and a new director. What a plebian

His brake lines are naff anyway, it took him 6 attempts to make a clutch line for my mate and it still didnt work so he just told him to stop trying and refund him😂😂😂 It was quite funny how he basically just didnt give a f**k about how long he was taking with s**t. What a lovely way to send off your business

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
That's the crux of it, he doesn't give a flying f**k. All those fucktards on Facebook giving Carl a hard time about one car and this clown has been sending people crap for ages, and let's not forget its not just Renault's he makes s**t lines for. Of course the social media's got it wrong again :
Screenshot_20191209_224105_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I’m going to weigh into this. I’ve dealt with Mitch personally a couple of times. And he has been great with me. I took my car to him to get a refurbed gearbox which he done. Had a slight issue with a small leak from the casing however he had no problem sorting that for me when I took the gearbox back to him a good few months later. When I picked up an engine off him to replace my knackered one. It was inspected independently and it seems a nice engine.
I’ve seen this loads of times with traders. A lot of people do the usual of just emailing and waiting for a response. What is the problem with just giving someone a call?

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I’m going to weigh into this. I’ve dealt with Mitch personally a couple of times. And he has been great with me. I took my car to him to get a refurbed gearbox which he done. Had a slight issue with a small leak from the casing however he had no problem sorting that for me when I took the gearbox back to him a good few months later. When I picked up an engine off him to replace my knackered one. It was inspected independently and it seems a nice engine.
I’ve seen this loads of times with traders. A lot of people do the usual of just emailing and waiting for a response. What is the problem with just giving someone a call?

Guy this morning sent me an "urgent" email at 6ish, I'm out on site so it auto replied saying please ring if its urgent.
He just sent me a reminder email asking if I'd seen the first one. 🤦‍♂️

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
From what I can gather from all of this and I was late to the game. Mitch had already begun to deal with orders and as far as I was aware this was his business. However, a few people had commented which resulted in me doing a search on here and ending up on this thread.

Despite Mitch taking over, I gathered that things were already bad and he basically inherited a sinking ship. Then months later Mitch announces he's shitting the doors (don't know if he ever refunded or caught up with orders?)

Now as it seems he's opened it up a month later under a new name.

I think I'm still going to go down the make your own avenue with the AN fittings rather than take the risk of paying £120-£130 to someone and never seeing anything for it.

nissan gtr
Mitch has sold the Braided line side of the business lock stock and barrel..that will include the Proline name, website and even facebook page login details.
He's done..
I know this for 100%

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Mitch has sold the Braided line side of the business lock stock and barrel..that will include the Proline name, website and even facebook page login details.
He's done..
I know this for 100%
Didnt his 'brother's take on that side of the business under "braidedbrakelines.com"?

Seems to me like Mitch's brother put his name on a Ltd company and then they just carried on as normal but in a different unit🤔😂

nissan gtr
Didnt his 'brother's take on that side of the business under "braidedbrakelines.com"?

Seems to me like Mitch's brother put his name on a Ltd company and then they just carried on as normal but in a different unit🤔😂
Well that website never went live,Proline Motorsports is dead..
Proline Ltd will take over under new management and Mitch or any part of his family will not be a part of it.

his attitude absolutely stunk with me, lied to me a number of times about when he had sent stuff out, couldn't provide tracking and when it came the post date proved he lied, i got flamed to f**k when i outed the c**t, what goes around comes around i guess

nothing wrong with the product just the service was gash

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
He's done..
I know this for 100%
Presume you're the one who has bought it considering 3 posts, new member.

nissan gtr
Not me but I know who has..he will be along to introduce himself and discuss advertising etc with the admins..
but one thing I can assure everyone is that the experience will be completely different..
Customer satisfaction is always top priority in a situation where trust is key

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Not me but I know who has..he will be along to introduce himself and discuss advertising etc with the admins..
but one thing I can assure everyone is that the experience will be completely different..
Customer satisfaction is always top priority in a situation where trust is key
Lets hope so

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Has anyone got a shopping list of parts needed and quantity needed to do a full braided system including bias valve? Alex at torque has asked me for a list of things needed?

nissan gtr
Proline Braided Lines has now taken over from Mitch.
He has an Instagram page and a Facebook page for info and prices.
He also has Mitch’s old website and will be sorted so orders can be placed very soon
Hope that helps

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Proline Braided Lines has now taken over from Mitch.
He has an Instagram page and a Facebook page for info and prices.
He also has Mitch’s old website and will be sorted so orders can be placed very soon
Hope that helps
It does help and heard he has been taken over. Would still like to see a few orders go through yet before committing?

nissan gtr
Understandable.. speak to fuel performance as he done 8 sets for him for a GTR R35.. the website isn’t taking orders as yet so not sure if any feed back can be added.. if you want the guys number I’m happy to supply

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Understandable.. speak to fuel performance as he done 8 sets for him for a GTR R35.. the website isn’t taking orders as yet so not sure if any feed back can be added.. if you want the guys number I’m happy to supply
Whats his insta name? I'll slide into his DMs ;)

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I shall have a browse tonight, basically looking to remove all hard lines and replace with braided running inside the cab via bias valve and then out to the rear. If that makes sense?

nissan gtr
So basically an ABS delete kit with either extra lines to and from the abs unit..
unless your removing the abs then it’s a straight delete kit 👍🏼

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
So basically an ABS delete kit with either extra lines to and from the abs unit..
unless your removing the abs then it’s a straight delete kit 👍🏼
I've got myself a Cup master cylinder so will be removing the ABS unit all together yes (y)