ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

prop been done b4 but here goes

where is every1 from and what car they drive and high speed ( hope to see afew 70mph) in there some where

1.2 mk1 at 115mph??? ive hit 100mph in mine on a slight downhill slope and i really couldnt see it going any faster than that. is yours modded at all???

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

2.0 cup 172, huntingdon cambs, 135mph along a1, got to pboro (parked up)from huntingdon in 9 mins :oops:

(waiting for the cup arsey comments........)

Newton Abbot.Devon

Evo3.

Car not geared for top end but pulled 7500rpm in 5th.

Not many people down my way it seems!

not saying what mph per 1000rpm it does

Bath

1.8 16v (mint id like to add)

133 and still pulling like a good un, but my pants couldnt take anymore!!

Swindon to saltford (to the door) done in 22 mins on v early morning and half a tank of fuel gone later

Quote: Originally posted by Chief on 02 March 2004

Essex.

1.8 8v

120ish with about 500rpm til the limiter (run out of road)

mine hit 125 and took about 3 weeks to get there from 120,lol.

Im just round the corner from you Mark, White valver, and ive had 125 out of it.

Arlow - Essex....flatout, only measured 130 (somethings anchord me finks).....172 Mk1, Funny bit was I was in 5th and the change gear light came on!!!

Clio Sport 172

canvey essex 115 1.6 16v clio still had sum more left but was taking a little longer to get there so i slowed dwn dnt wana get caught would b just my luck

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Herefordshire - Williams 2 - 139 on the limiter in 5th

Also got a 2.0 Fezzy which has seen 130. Dnt know if it would do more tho, and a 1.2 16v Dynamique - 100 I think once. But dnt really take that over 85ish much at all.

Malpas, Cheshire (thats up north for all you southeners)

Hit 110 down a slope and hits just over 100 with enough time even fully loaded.

:eek:herefordshire - 206 GTi - 128 @5750rpm (limiter bout 6500rpm) but i ran out of road

My old 1.4RT - 118 down a big hill on the motorway 4 up.

Brighton

172 Sport

70.1mph but I think my speedo is giving exagerated readings. Not as accurate as a cups one (sorry but didnt want to disapoint "toms_cup")

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

Brighton

172 sport mk1

I cant lie, my mum said it bad to lie........ I once did 81mph :devilish:

Guildford surrey, and Teignmouth, Devon. Pug 406 Coupe 3.0 V6 - Pulled one fifty on a run through France once.....

Quote: Originally posted by Seymours clio on 02 March 2004

Reading 2003 1.2 16v dynamique top out at 115mph on the speedo (and im not taking the piss)
Essex - The same as above but on an 02 plate (And Im not taking the piss either!) Unless the speedos fooked!?