ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Proper Way to clean a car!

200 Gordini No.159
Hey

So I'm confused.

I normally clean my car with some car wash cleaner and maybe give it a wax, or just take it to the car wash.... but I've decided it deserves more 'love' than that.

Sooooo....
I've done some searching and I can't find a 'definite' guide on how to clean a car properly. I mean I seen everyone posting on here about 'snowfoaming, tar remover, car cleaner, iron x, polishing etc etc', but have no idea what products to use, which are the best, what order to do them in.

I realise this probably open to some debate just down the personal preference.....

I just want an overview on how to do it properly (what order to do it in and maybe what the best products are to use)

Cheers

Ben

p.s no shouting at me because I used to take the car to a car wash, I'm making an effort now lol

200 Gordini No.159
Thanks, Yer I now, I've been looking around and it does seem like its gonna get expensive haha

Listerine & Poledo
Give £10 to some eastern europeans.

They'll do a better job and you get to not waste all afternoon on it.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I think we ought to entrust JD with moderator status for the sub forum to deal with such wise and helpful comments. Lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
This section actually does need moderated! :eek: JD is never here. Sellout! ;)