ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prospeed Exhaust...pics at last!

Clio Mk1 172

Cheers guys:)!

It sounds awesome too!...i get a lovely popping sound when i lift off the accelerator although it can get a bit loud when on the motorway!!

Clio Mk1 172

It cost me 290 all in.

I only had to wait a week to get booked in....well worth it if u ask me!

Are you far from Cardiff? I only had to travel about 40miles to get there

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

I like it, looks familiar ;)

What noise level did you go for? Mine was mid sport, looks like you have a smaller backbox than me so i presume you went for loud.

R

rich[182]

dont doubt the quality and obvious great price but am prob in minority in not liking the look, Id only want to see the actual tailpipe and not any of the backbox, only my opinion though !

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by rich172 on 22 April 2005

dont doubt the quality and obvious great price but am prob in minority in not liking the look, Id only want to see the actual tailpipe and not any of the backbox, only my opinion though !
ho do you plan on only seeing the tail pipe???

R

rich[182]

fred - ive seen a couple of zorsts on a mk2 172 where somehow you couldnt see the bottom 2" of the backbox, maybe the tailpipe was longer from the backbox so the backbox was a few inches further tucked away from the rear bumper, painted black ? or the tailpipe was positioned to be as near to the bottom of the backbox as possible (not centered anyhow) cant remember the post, deanos is much much better than some ive seen IMO, seem to remember the magnex oval pipe being one which is quite bad for showing off the backbox, dunno maybe Im ott when it comes to subtlety or getting old LOL !

Actually theres a guy in leeds even worse than me, within 72 hours of getting a new 182 he had a mk2 172 rear bumper fitted and a custom stealth system so the back of the car is identical to a 172, this must be unique LOL, I saw him whilst filling up with petrol, 04 plate 182 black gold with no pipes, very very strange to see but had a word with him and a look at car and its a 182 all right !

Clio Mk1 172

Yea i agree rich the magnex oval is a bad one if you dont like to see much of the backbox.

Personally id rather see the backbox other than just see the tailpipe.