ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Protective Film

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Where is the best place to get some protective film, to go on the rear arches to stop stone chips.

My rear arches have quite a few stone chips already and with black paint is really stands out, so I don't want it getting worse.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
my dads bikes got some good stuff on it film wise you cant mark it or rip it and you can take it off and put it back on without any hastle its in the NW tho but im sure he could send it u in a tube.

http://www.ventureshield.com/

^
Lol, fook off am I !

Nah, it's just a clear film that stops the paint on the car from getting messed up.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
looks like a quality product aswel by looking at the website. Bit pricey though tbh. I would get some for me bonnet but at that price a respray would be cheaper lol

Just had a call from paintsheild.co.uk To do a full complete kit consisting of bumper, front of bonnet, backs of mirrors & I think she said something else (I can't remember) is £450 + vat.

The front bumper only is £250 + vat

Prices include fitting & a four year guarantee, they are opening up one in essex soon, as they only have on in grantham at the min.

Am I going for it ?? Not at that price !

I was enquiring about this too. Seems veeery expensive, like you say a respray won't be much more come the worse! Think I might just leave it too now.