ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS 4 the Headmister...

Valver..
alright peeps.. never asked for one before... but im crap at it... can any1 please goood or bad PS some white willy wheels on me valver for us please...and then another one with a white bonnet.. just wanna see wat it will look like with a white bonnet....

.... sexual favours will be givin out ....

2006_0919supply0010.jpg

2006_0919supply0005.jpg

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I want this car, let me know if you ever think of selling :D

clio 2.0 and bmw e30
where did you find a clio that clean
my 03 172 wanna be doesnt look that good

every time i see that clio it just gets better

give me a bell if you wanna sell it

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
looks great on the white willy wheels, but white bonnet looks like you could only afford primer

Valver..
cheers for the PS lads....yer i no the bonnet looks gash...fort it would just wanted to see wat it looks like.... love the wheels but i also love the turbines... i think it might be a case of buyin them... refurbing them and sprayin them in my HOME MADE SPRAY BOOTH :D...fittin them and if i like em keep em...if not... off they go...

Nik and Track_clio...hehe dont wanna sell just yet mayb in a year or two wen im able to get my hands on an elise.. but track clio... i brought it on 54k and its just pasted 60k..paint work wasnt that nice wen i got it..alot of polsih and wrist movement has gone in to it...:D cheers for comments thou guys....

So0o0o Yes for the wheels...but no for the bonnet...lol :D

Valver..
i got it about 8 9 months ago...since then ive had coilovers fitted, full K tec system with D-cat and fitted a Viper the other week...

got it off some1 on here who only became a member to sell his car...and it only cost £1500 big ones :D