ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS2 And Screen Help!

This may sound really stupid but bear with me! I wanna put an LCD screen and ps2 in my 03 clio but i dont know where the best place to put the screen or the ps2 lol! Any ideas??

Any pics anyone can post???

Anyone know an installer or want to install for a small fee lol:oops:

better with 2 screen for 2 player action m8 i know in his alfa just has 2 on back headrests and ps2 sits behind the folding arm reast on the back seat so easy access ok if we had folding armrests thu

im in basildon, essex. Willing to travel a few miles to get it done but dont wanna go trapesing halfway across the country to get it sorted! Where are u from then dude?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

i fitted chris screen and dvd player,

also messed around with mine,

Wot stuff have u baught?

Havent bought any yet, getting ideas of where to put it! Was thinking of mounting in cup holders from a forum a saw a while ago, hopefully a 7" will fit in there, and then if i do get the screen ill get a 12v ps2, cant be arsed with inverters!

Also havent checked yet but the ps2 may fit in the glove box keep it out the way and near the battery!

So where are you from??

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

well im int eh Midlands (Coventry)

and in London, (Nr Epsom)

LOL

lots of places to mount.