ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ps2 and screen

clio mk2
i jus finished fitting my ps2 and a screen in my car but i wntd to make the dash and doors all silver, i have bn told to use a kinda spray paint but i was worried on how difficult this would be and also how hard would it be to remove the dash 4 spraying???

n a 1 done this before????

n a help would be appreciated

cheers

I study car body repair at college and my lecturer bought in a dash from an astra and he used a type of plastic primer-filler to smooth it over then he used a special plastic paint that he will spray on in the spray booth using a propper air-fed spray gun. If you spray it with an aerosol can it may look cheap and tacky. This is something a decent body shop would be able to do for you.

clio mk2
i didnt think it would be easy.
well i better start savin.
well skint after christmas and my credit card is maxd.

my mates just done the inside of his vx220 and it looks lovely! He did to layers of primer, 2 hours between each layer then leftr for 24hours. Then 3 coats of paint, again 2 hours between coats and then left for 24 hours, then lacquer, 2 coats 2 hours between coats left for 24 hours and its mint. Just gotta make sure you clean the plastic thoroughly with jsut warm water, to get out cleaning products that have been used on it in the car.