ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS2 wheel on XBOX 360?

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
Anyone know if there is a way to connect my PS2 Fanatec speedster 3 wheel to my 360? I've seen something called the XFPS 360 but its not clear if the wheel will work and at £60 I might as well just by another wheel and sell the other with my PS2.

If I'm better off just getting another wheel what is the best cheapish wheel for the 360?

PS anyone up for some Forza 2 online tomorrow night?

1.2 Dynamique billabong
im pretty sure you can get ps2 controller ports to usb as some people use their old wired controllers on their ps3. so that might work, depends if your xbox would recognise it via the usb port

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
Just been looking at the PS2 to 360 ones on ebay a reading a few forums. It looks like you need to plug a wired 360 controller into the convertor as it uses the security chip in the original controller to fool this Xbox. Seems to be more hassel than its worth.