ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS3 Move

SLK 350
It's out tomorrow, anybody here getting one?

I'll be waiting for the Xmas offers and for the games to be patched/released to utilise it. Looks really impressive though from what I've seen, and at the risk of offending the Xbox contingent on here, a lot more accurate than Kinect.

If I had a 3D TV I'd be all over it just for Heavy Rain in 3D with Move... be fantastic!

In a word no if its just for shovelware type games. If however its integrated well into Socom 4 and Kill zone 3 (as is planned) then yes, possibly.

TBH Both Kinnect and Move are simply a way for Sony and MS to cash in on some of nintendos profits, I see neither benefiting the 'proper' gamer but will be glad to be proved wrong on Socom!

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Just grabbed the starter pack for £37 on a punt and thought I'd try my launch console for gaming for the 2nd time lol

Really suprised how good it is, tiger woods is amazingly good!

I won't be getting kinect for the xbox at £129.99, they can jog right on.

Killzone 3 will be awesome, 2 was awesome on multiplayer, campaign as Roy will tell you was so, so

KZ3 has 3D and Move functionality so looking forward :cool:

Socom 4 is supposedly an exclusivel MOVE title where you have to aim at the screen and shoot!

1.8 Civic EX
Just grabbed the starter pack for £37 on a punt and thought I'd try my launch console for gaming for the 2nd time lol

Really suprised how good it is, tiger woods is amazingly good!

I won't be getting kinect for the xbox at £129.99, they can jog right on.

how many move controllers did you get for £37? how many more do you need to buy for your mates to play too? how many accessories are there for it? will soon add up to £130+

kinect is a good price imo, even more so now due to all these "special edition" games that come with all sorts of s**t you'll never need for £100+ and its more than just a motion controller.

^^Its actually less than a moton controller, its just the camera! Maximum of two players so you do the maths its stil more expensive. And it doesn't work if you believe the gaming site previews.

Don't think I am hating on kinnect because personally I think both Move and Kinnect will flop badly.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
£37 is

Camera
Move controller and demos

Another move controller is £27 and the navigation sticks aren't needed as you can use the controller if wanted. I'm more an xbox person but you need buttons FACT. what are you going to do with shooting games on kinect? Jab the screen?

I really think they screwed up on that one, they need a similar thing to the nav controller I think

A SHED!
tbh....the playstation is starved of decent games.........and wii copycat wont be the solution. Sony to start bring out more games.

tbh....the playstation is starved of decent games.........and wii copycat wont be the solution. Sony to start bring out more games.

Actually you'll probably find that Sony has been working on this motion idea long before Nintendo.

1.8 Civic EX
^^Its actually less than a moton controller, its just the camera! Maximum of two players so you do the maths its stil more expensive. And it doesn't work if you believe the gaming site previews.

Don't think I am hating on kinnect because personally I think both Move and Kinnect will flop badly.

£37 is

Camera
Move controller and demos

Another move controller is £27 and the navigation sticks aren't needed as you can use the controller if wanted. I'm more an xbox person but you need buttons FACT. what are you going to do with shooting games on kinect? Jab the screen?

I really think they screwed up on that one, they need a similar thing to the nav controller I think

Agree with both to a certain extent and yeah no buttons will be somewhat strange but it's full body motion not just your hands/arms. Plus the voice activation and menu navigation and controlling of movies etc.

I believe the previews where minor issues were mentioned were using early kit and those problems have actually been rectified.

Issue for me is the games. So far kinect is simply going to be child like wii games where as move has actual games if that makes sense. Their games are apparently shipping with two discs. One for normal controllers and one for move.

A SHED!
Actually you'll probably find that Sony has been working on this motion idea long before Nintendo.

Yea but i bet 90% of people will think "Nintendo" when they think of these sorts of games, the wii is cheaper and is already established. sony really should be concentrating on normal gaming instead of gimmicks...its similar to the snes vs megadrive days....both were great until silly sega shot itself in the foot with gimmicks such as the 32x and mega cd. whilst nintendo carried on developing normal games and hey presto, sega, unfortunately get owned.....literally! added note: im a sony fan and dont want a 360.....yet.

Back to 2007 lol, Really are there people still saying this?

Do you know the xbox has had two, yes two exclusive games this year? Halo reach and Alan (flop) wake? The PS3 has had far more exclusives, as it did the year before and the year before that.

Yea but i bet 90% of people will think "Nintendo" when they think of these sorts of games, the wii is cheaper and is already established. sony really should be concentrating on normal gaming instead of gimmicks...its similar to the snes vs megadrive days....both were great until silly sega shot itself in the foot with gimmicks such as the 32x and mega cd. whilst nintendo carried on developing normal games and hey presto, sega, unfortunately get owned.....literally! added note: im a sony fan and dont want a 360.....yet.

I used to be a PS3 fan only until i saw the 360. Now i use both consoles. Couldnt live without one or the other anyway.

A SHED!
Back to 2007 lol, Really are there people still saying this?

Do you know the xbox has had two, yes two exclusive games this year? Halo reach and Alan (flop) wake? The PS3 has had far more exclusives, as it did the year before and the year before that.

oh right, the 360 just seems to have lots more choice?