ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS3 preorder

Golf R soon...
I know I am mad about buying a console for £425, but I can't resist! lol!

Whats the best place to order the console from?

Waiting for Game to get there as in gear as I can trade me old ps2 slimline in then :rolleyes:

Golf R soon...
I'll get you one mate, just give me a grand:rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp:

Or play.com

lol! Give you a grand, I aint that stupid!

I would order from Plat but there only doing one bundle at the moment and it cost £550.00 :dead:

I would only 1 or 2 games and one controller for the time being

Golf R soon...
If its burning a hole......

NEW THREAD

Meet round daz's house for PS3 and beer!!

Hell Yeah! :cool:

I want it for the card slots and web browser as well!

I have a new Sony 32" HD LCD TV that hasn't been used properly yet so thats my excuse! :rolleyes:

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'll be wasting £425 on one too :D

Either that or I may import a 20gb Japanese model for £310 inc import tax.

A3 1.8T
is the extra blood really worth £115 then?

That is the only difference isnt it, Goryness taken out in jap version?

Citroen DS3 DSport
The Japanese PS3 will play games from America without any problem so people are not limited to Japanese versions.

The 20gb version also lacks the card reader and wireless functionality, both of these things are not important to me. I can also upgrade the HDD whenever I choose with a 120gb drive for only £40.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
My mum's boyfriend is over in America so I can get 60G PS3's for £500 inc delivery. US version, so no sensorship and non-regional so will play all games. Available within 10 days. Anyone interested let me know via PM

Golf GTD
My mum's boyfriend is over in America so I can get 60G PS3's for £500 inc delivery. US version, so no sensorship and non-regional so will play all games. Available within 10 days. Anyone interested let me know via PM

JAP/US consoles will not play UK DVDs or PS2/PS1 games.

Golf R soon...
Just going to get the proper UK version as it comes with the warranty I should I think.

Citroen DS3 DSport

You can import these yourself from America for alot less than £500 inc tax and delivery.

£500 delivered, bloody hell,
Got a HK 60gb with 3games and a extra controller through work for around £320, even with shipping to the uk all together £370 max.

I've had mine pre-ordered with gamestation online since May last year, and have been told that mine's guaranteed, seeing as when I preordered it I was number 80 in the list, and can only have got closer to the start of the list after preorder cancellations :approve: .

Since I've already got an xbox 360 and am buying a new car next month, I've let a guy at work buy it off me for the price I've paid (£430 inc P&P).

Didn't think I'd get anything for it from Ebay cos the market's flooded as it is!!!