ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS3 Website Goes Live

Lee

BMW M2C
Microsoft did a motion sensing sidewinder pad for the PC. It was f**king shockingly bad. I don't expect to see them trying that again. lol

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
both top links thanks lee :)

Sony have fucked up big time with the ps3 though. Im going to be buying a 360.

only thing i like about the ps3 is the controller, prefer it to the 360 controllers and it has a built in battery!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Lee said:
Microsoft did a motion sensing sidewinder pad for the PC. It was f**king shockingly bad. I don't expect to see them trying that again. lol

Hehe.

The old Sidewinder Freestyle. Bundled with Motocross madness, that's going back a few years.

Lee

BMW M2C
cliokhunt said:
Hehe.

The old Sidewinder Freestyle. Bundled with Motocross madness, that's going back a few years.

Yup, that's the one. MS sent us a load and instead of people pouncing on them they all ended up in the cupboard never to be used again. That's how bad they were.

I was never that bothered about the PS3! But its a major loss for them not being able to get it out ontime for Christmas.

Their region free for games, so if you can get hold of one to import it, you'll be fine. Just the movies will be region coded.

Golf GTI 1.8T
haha great link lee.

I look forward to having a go with the Wii controllers, bit more advanced.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I really hope the people buy the Wii, Nintendo have never made a bad console IMO and Sony have quite simply bitten off far more than they can chew

Anyone remember the Namco controller, NegCon I think, the twisty thing. That was nuts.

Are the PS3 games really going to region free? I'll believe it when I see it.

I'll come back and read the rest of this thread in a minute, but I just had to post about one of the videos on that site!

Apperently it wasnt so long ago that computers had to be pre-programmed. Apparently the PS3 thinks for itself in realtime, just like you or I. Just as you're figuring it out - it's figuring you out...The old rules dont apply anymore.

Words cannot express...Sony need f**king squrely in the arse on a legal level for this kind of PR bullshit :dead: