ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ps3

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
McBunny said:
well they could just supply each disc with a serial number that you have to submit before you can play the game then its registed to your machine id for life

That would be f**king w**k.

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Rasclart said:
Well it is

Remember 100% of people ARENT bothered about HD-DVD and Blu Ray players. With the PS3 you dont have a choice, with the 360 you do.

Prime example my Newphew doesnt and wont need a HD DVD player or Blu Ray. He also doesnt need Wifi, so he is getting Premium with an Extra pad and PGR3 for £299

Now compare that to the PS3 with an Extra pad and a Game. MUCH more. You might get a Hi Def player etc BUT it wouldnt be used
Lol i agree, you dont need to preach it to me :) but have seen people making out the xbox is cheaper as in 'more for your money' my posts point was that they are almost the same cost*. HD DVD player is now announced at £130 so i make it that the ps3 is cheaper than the xbox*

Im looking forward to it coming out as id like to see how things go. expecially if hddvd/bd takes off, imo it wont for a while yet.

*if you compare the systems with the same spec

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
also, if they do that... theyr killing the old time banter of taking ur game to a mates house to play. or the renting a game from blockbuster. theyd lose alot of customers for that alone.. i doubt theyr gna be that stupid. altho... i dno.

White Sti Hatch
samg1988 said:
also, if they do that... theyr killing the old time banter of taking ur game to a mates house to play. or the renting a game from blockbuster. theyd lose alot of customers for that alone.. i doubt theyr gna be that stupid. altho... i dno.

It's sony.....nuff said

ff 182
360 premium system is 280 at games station .with that you get hard drive. plus extra controler thats 3..head set and 2 games.hd dvd costs 130 with that you get the remote and a free film..all for 410 .playstation 450 .game 50..60.hdmi cable 50...cost 560.if you get the xbox with all the works your gona save 140..150ish!!

R

rich[182]

I'll believe its out in March when I see one in a store, spend 15 mins trawling the net and you'll see theres simply loads and loads of outstanding issues with the PS3 and thats before you even start on Blu-Ray
Microsoft must be p*****g themselves at the moment