ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS4 / Pro] Gran Turismo Sport

After playing this for a little while now I think I’m beginning to enjoy the differences in Physics between GT and Project Cars.

You can hold a slide in GT for a start without it wanting to grip and send you into the barrier. The cars seems more agile and up on their toes so to speak in GT Sport meaning you can really use weight transfer to your advantage.

Did the 4WD Challenge last night I’m a R34 V Spec Nur, the Tokyo Expressway stage is brilliant. Something so old school about blasting round the Expressway in a Skyline!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Might jump on this evening if you fancy a game or two @Coops Turbo ? Bear in mind, I'm absolute pony at it and don't even have any decent cars yet as I've only played it for the grand total of 2 hours!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Do you not win cars any more ny winning a cup or league race?.as im doing the beginner stage and won all my races so far but not won a car at the end?

AG 200 cup
Got this for Christmas and didnt think I would like it as much I have have been doing. Currently doing the manufacturers online championship and working though the challenges. Online id is bofman can't remember if its with a o or 0 though. If anyone wants to add me.

Alfa 159 TI, 172 Cup
Also got this for Xmas ,loving the pad steering wheel thing lol

Could you add me please

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Also got this for Xmas ,loving the pad steering wheel thing lol

Could you add me please

The 6 way axis thing? I watched a clip of that thinking it would be really gimmicky but it actually looked pretty accurate and sensitive. Being a forza fan boy I'd miss the rumble triggers in GT sport though.

Evo 5 RS
I'm already Gaming Master Race all the way - I'd be insulted to be called anything else... :tongueout:

Of course companies want to (need to) make money. But in this arena, its just plain daft. Look at the below....

View attachment 1341957

So we have the G920 that suits both XBox One and PC and retails at £330. We also have the G29 beneath that supports both the PC (yet strangely doesn't mention that) and the PS3/PS4 for guess what..... another £330. Bar a few button changes, they are the same fecking wheel!

So you have Master Race gamer who can pickup either, because his PC doesn't give a flying f**k what's connected to it - so long as the manufacturer provides drivers for it. But in Console Land, your choice is fixed.

Worse, it's not uncommon for people to own both consoles - or perhaps live with a flat-mate or sibling with the other console. You'd have to be a very special case indeed to fork out £660 for two virtually identical bits of hardware - simply because one will purely work with the XBox and the other with Mr. Sony.

"I really do love my G29 when playing Gran Turismo. But I have to buy the same kit again to play Forza on the XBox One? And detach it from it's base. And swap over an identical set of pedals?" Who's going to do that???

Want little perks like the rev/shift gauge on your XBox games? Tough s**t. We'll delete them off your peasant-spec-yet-same-priced G920.

There's taking the piss, then there's blatantly rubbing your nose in it.

There's no shift light on one of them. Think the pedal feedback is better on the newer one, too. Although I don't know for myself.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I grabbed this before Xmas and am really enjoying it. It's good to have gran turismo on my PlayStation again after so many years! Not sure I've got a favourite cat yet but the rally stages suck and the Chapparal is great fun. Aparrently it has a laser propulsion system! I sat for two hours watching the videos the other day, it's a nice touch and very educational.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
F. Me I cannot win the midship race 2. I used my 458 italia and every time I get in the lead another 458 speeds past me and I cannot catch it at all! 3 tries and the exact same thing happened.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
F. Me I cannot win the midship race 2. I used my 458 italia and every time I get in the lead another 458 speeds past me and I cannot catch it at all! 3 tries and the exact same thing happened.

Dont ive done this race,but what about a different car or is it only one make race?

Also whats everyones best car for the GR3 & GR4’s?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Dont ive done this race,but what about a different car or is it only one make race?

Also whats everyones best car for the GR3 & GR4’s?
Can use any mid engined road car. It looks like the track is damp at the start and handling is a nightmare. I got up to 2nd first time with an NSX then first twice with the 458 but was passed by the other 458 and couldn't catch it! More power doesn't help because the TC just kills it. Really annoying me this race.

I've only got a GR3 Nissan gtr and it's not that good, the TT I've borrowed is better. Not sure what group it's in but the Corvette C7 race car is brilliant.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
So far ive only bought 1 or 2 cars,rest of them i have won!.so i have loads of money in the bank.The megane Gr is a great car,still experimenting with different cars,ive signed a contract with BMW at the moment.

@OssPoop

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Added you mate.

I've signed with Audi and have the TT Cup gr4 and the R8 LMS gr 3 to use. The R8 is used on the circuit experience on brands hatch and I hated driving it! I've got 50 cars now but I did get the enhanced game with a dozen or so dlc cars included. The clio edc this well with 316bhp[emoji23]

Im putting some time in to this atm, ive got a G29 wheel and finding it brilliant, much easier than with the pad!

i only have a few people on psn, so add me please! midge25

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I've not even watched the videos too unlock online mode[emoji23]
I had a look through the trophy list yesterday, F1 wins? Oh that's going to be messy!