ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS4 / Pro] Gran Turismo Sport

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Turns out I'm over a second quicker with the controller than the wheel.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Turns out I'm over a second quicker with the controller than the wheel.
You just need more practice on the wheel, took me a couple to a few weeks to get to speed from Auto to Manual on the controller and i am slightly faster and can defo control the car so much more than before

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Cracked this out yesterday and forgot how fun it is. Best GT game ever.

I'm Jeffsimply on PS4
Just sent you invite today, can send a invite to my other account SolarStorm_GT i had quicl go on this today. Had a very short go on Daily B but didn't set a lap.

If you fancy doing some lobby's and get some advice just send a invite, I might concentrate on doing my campaign i need to do a lot of the endurance races which takes an hour to do

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Jesus, last night ended up in a lobby with GT drivers, super competitive and super bargey but with respect lol. Ive never laughed, sweated and been so nervous in my life. Bathurst and the Nurburgring at night.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Jesus, last night ended up in a lobby with GT drivers, super competitive and super bargey but with respect lol. Ive never laughed, sweated and been so nervous in my life. Bathurst and the Nurburgring at night.
I presume this is on a private lobby? I tried Nurbergring at night on a previous GT game and can’t remember much we’ll have to set one up sometime,I don’t think I’ll bother with the Daily’s this week. I’ll be on later like for the daily car unlocks

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I presume this is on a private lobby? I tried Nurbergring at night on a previous GT game and can’t remember much we’ll have to set one up sometime,I don’t think I’ll bother with the Daily’s this week. I’ll be on later like for the daily car unlocks

Funnily enough no, open lobby they just set one up and if people popped in they were in there with them. Adam told me which lobby to look out for.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
David Perel was one of the drivers, been watching a few of his videos this afternoon. Learning a bit from him.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Must of been canny been in a lobby with DP, I've tried so many times to go into Kie's lobby with it being always full, when i do manage to get in and find everyone is starting to leave. It still shows +1 on the menu lobby icon and when you go in that person isn't there.

Had another quick go on the Daily Race B quali and i've tried about 15 times and for some reason i can't handle any of the cars properly to get a decent lap time, I've got KEERIEES on my friends list too and for quit some time he's been on iracing, I've never raced with him yet.

I'll keep an eye out on here if any of you lot want a few races, if not i'll leave it until tomorrow

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Do we not have CS lobby ?

Not sure how much more i can take of the Daily Races and being shunted off constantly... That my be my poor Driver Rating mind :cry:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
A CS lobby is news to me, would be good if we had a specific lobby and get some of us in. Having a lobby would be a lot more fun and stress free and not loosing DR or SR.

What's your PSN ID?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
A CS lobby is news to me, would be good if we had a specific lobby and get some of us in. Having a lobby would be a lot more fun and stress free and not loosing DR or SR.

What's your PSN ID?

It was only for one race and then he left, however Ive been on Adam Christo's Twitch for 2 nights on the trot, last night i almost beat him around the Nurburgring... punted off on the last corner. Fumin!

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
Did half an hour practice for the round 8 nations cup.

cc13542f2bd29f6992926e3002d7bc33.jpg

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Been doing the daily workout (the only workout I can be bothered to do ☺️) on this for the past 12+ months and have finally got some ps plus so may have a go at some of the lobby’s whilst we are having to stay at home.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
It was only for one race and then he left, however Ive been on Adam Christo's Twitch for 2 nights on the trot, last night i almost beat him around the Nurburgring... punted off on the last corner. Fumin!
Is this the guy you mentioned who does real life racing? I've done a night N'ring on a previous GT but can't remember if i did well or not, done a dusk one too. be really good to do them again. Last corner defo throwing your controller at the screen moment , wouldn't throw your wheel at the screen though lol
Did half an hour practice for the round 8 nations cup.

View attachment 1464549
You must be really confident doing FIA, I'm not sure on lap times round that course, is that a Gr2 car? I know I'm not strong on that course. I did look at some Top 10 Lap Times on the Daily Race C yesterday or today and from 1st to 10th place was around 10 seconds apart lol. Never seen a big gap like that on the top 10 for a very long time
Been doing the daily workout (the only workout I can be bothered to do ☺) on this for the past 12+ months and have finally got some ps plus so may have a go at some of the lobby’s whilst we are having to stay at home.
I've been doing a lot on Single player stuff, done about 250 wins on the LordGedi account and 100% done on the School, Curcait Exp and the other one. The same on my other acount SolarStorm_GT but got about 220 wins

Here's my Stats on Kudosprime for both of my account

If you lot want to do some Lobby's add me and send me a message and get something going

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
You must be really confident doing FIA, I'm not sure on lap times round that course, is that a Gr2 car? I know I'm not strong on that course. I did look at some Top 10 Lap Times on the Daily Race C yesterday or today and from 1st to 10th place was around 10 seconds apart lol. Never seen a big gap like that on the top 10 for a very long time
Tbf I have no idea what it acutally entails.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
If anyone wants to sort out a CS lobby I'll happily join.

R26_SPS

I'm on now till late tonight.

I'll add you tomorrow, get tired around this sort of time to be playing. I'll be on during the day here and there though

The thing is about doing a Lobby, it's only active once when you create one and when you leave or the last person leaves that lobby you created it's gone for good until the next time that person creates one. You can't just create one and it'll be there for good abit like BF private servers

There's 2 types of FIA, there's Nations and Manufacturer

Nations is say your British and you represent your flag for say 10 rounds ranging from N100 round to say Gr1 round different tracks. You get to choose any Make / Model in that group from your garage.

Manufacturer is where you pick a Manufacturer for that season say 10 rounds not sure how many Manuf they are , say you pick Porsche for the season, you get to use their Gr3 Gr4 cars for eg, you get to use only your chosen car for that curcait and you race other people on their chosen manufacturer

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Are the achievements for wins and poles only for online racing?

The achievements like Poles, Fastest Lap and Clean Race are counted on the Daily Races and FIA which are online, you can get wins and Fastest Lap and Clean Race and Pole on Lobby's which are online but don't count to your profile

BMW M4; S1000 RR
The achievements like Poles, Fastest Lap and Clean Race are counted on the Daily Races and FIA which are online, you can get wins and Fastest Lap and Clean Race and Pole on Lobby's which are online but don't count to your profile

if you enter the same event with a fast time does that count as multiple poles?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Explain in a bit more detail, I don’t fully understand the question

For example in today’s daily race in the GT86. I’ve got a blistering time and just got pole in the two races I’ve done.

Does that count as two poles? Or do they all have to be in different events for the achievement

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
For example in today’s daily race in the GT86. I’ve got a blistering time and just got pole in the two races I’ve done.

Does that count as two poles? Or do they all have to be in different events for the achievement
Yeah sounds right, if you got a really good quality lap and got pole position on those two races it counts as 2 poles. Done well though to get Pole. At the end of that race it’ll show up with a Star ‘’Pole’’ , I’ve managed to get a triple few months ago, Pole Position, Fastest Lap and Clean Race, very rare you get all three at the same time.

if you go onto Kudosprime website and go onto the Gran Turismo section and it’ll show tabs like Player press that and enter your PSN id you can check your own stats like how many poles, fastest laps you had and tells you a lot of info like your DR and SR and that. If you press Events it tells you what Daily’s are for that week, if you look on Friday it sows you next weeks Daily’s

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’m on pretty much everyday now, it varies from day to day for times

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Yeah sounds right, if you got a really good quality lap and got pole position on those two races it counts as 2 poles. Done well though to get Pole. At the end of that race it’ll show up with a Star ‘’Pole’’ , I’ve managed to get a triple few months ago, Pole Position, Fastest Lap and Clean Race, very rare you get all three at the same time.

if you go onto Kudosprime website and go onto the Gran Turismo section and it’ll show tabs like Player press that and enter your PSN id you can check your own stats like how many poles, fastest laps you had and tells you a lot of info like your DR and SR and that. If you press Events it tells you what Daily’s are for that week, if you look on Friday it sows you next weeks Daily’s

Yeah think I got one of those triple stars last night. I'm not bad at the game, but think I've had a loss streak in the past FIA races and this was just a daily race in driver rating D so pretty poor competition. Easy wins!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
First couple laps, i was a bit hesitent on if you were letting me past or i was lettign you past, we were close for a bit. i pitted 1 lap early and gained a few positions and when you came out of the pit me you and another blocke was fighting a bit and i spun it last lap while saving a bit of fuel on the last lap

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Yea i wasn't sure either. I had a horrible start off the line. Was a decent lobby bar a few lemons.

@just-that-ek did you get punted off before Eau Rouge ? Think i was beside you, with the momentum and the barrier i pinged off it and ended up facing the right way.

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
Yea i wasn't sure either. I had a horrible start off the line. Was a decent lobby bar a few lemons.

@just-that-ek did you get punted off before Eau Rouge ? Think i was beside you, with the momentum and the barrier i pinged off it and ended up facing the right way.
Yeah that was me think it was a blue car on the left that had me, and after that it was downhill, I span out 2 times after that on my own.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I set a quali lap and couple laps in a guy was like 13 secs faster i tohught wf, he must of had a engine upgrade or something, and mentioned to turn on the Balance of Performance, then i think he left after it was on, I set some good times like, you lot wernt too far off, I've only raced Gr2 on Fuji and Suzuka like.