ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[PS4 / Pro] Gran Turismo Sport

Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just had a great race at Suzuka in the Porsche RSR.

Nice race there, done well to get to 1st like. The Sklyine Gr3 is insane on the straight, the fastest iirc. I thought you'd loose it on the first corner hitting those curbs after the long straight. The Skyline was all over you, it seemed to hit you 3 times staright after each other, that's when he got the Penalty. The penalty system worked right this time. Bes tthing to do i think is not battle first few laps and battle last 2 unless the person infront makes a big mistake then go for the ovetake, a bit too risky loosing time trying to overtake almost every single corner

F12 Josh

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Worked for me tonight. (y)

First few races in ages (Suzuka, Gp3), got a 8th, 9th and 10th which wasn't bad from the back. Just need to improve my qualifying time now!

Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Worked for me tonight. (y)

First few races in ages (Suzuka, Gp3), got a 8th, 9th and 10th which wasn't bad from the back. Just need to improve my qualifying time now!
Yeah was only off for a very short time like, never mind.
Suzuka is a great track like, done well getting those positions from the back. Yeah definitely need a good time.
I’ll be on a bit tomorrow, hopefully get to know next weeks daily’s tomorrow too and get done practicing in. Send a request if you want to join in a lobby share some pointers.

Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
@BIFCAIDS Next weeks Dailys are
A) Tsukuba Circuit 5 laps in Group X car
B) Dragon Seaside 5 laps in Group 4, Hard Tyres
C) Fuji 13 Laps in Group 2, Hard and Medium Tyres

I did some practice on C today for an hour but thinking i might do Dragon Valley??

What do you think?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
@BIFCAIDS Next weeks Dailys are
A) Tsukuba Circuit 5 laps in Group X car
B) Dragon Seaside 5 laps in Group 4, Hard Tyres
C) Fuji 13 Laps in Group 2, Hard and Medium Tyres

I did some practice on C today for an hour but thinking i might do Dragon Valley??

What do you think?
I dont know ill have to have a dabble tomorrow. Moving into the misses tonight as shes NHS and Im wanna be at hers to help her out.

Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I dont know ill have to have a dabble tomorrow. Moving into the misses tonight as shes NHS and Im wanna be at hers to help her out.
Aye nee bother, i'll be on n off tomorrow on this. Just send a invite on the game when i see it. I think i'll do the Fuji lol, we'll see

F12 Josh

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
yeah defo, if you want to keep you DR n SR keep away fro mthat one i think. I'm not that confident on that track, the Dragon Seaside, i really like that track but struggle with the chicane of death
(y)
I could do with being reset so that might be one for me! 😂

I will probably end up doing the Dragon Seaside one for a few times.

Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
(y)
I could do with being reset so that might be one for me! 😂

I will probably end up doing the Dragon Seaside one for a few times.
I managed a Gold on the Seaside on the Lewis Hamilton DLC, I’m quit strong on it but need more practice on it especially on one or two sections,

here’s a video from Kie25 a track guide on this, I have no idea what car to try out, not sure if the Megane Trophy is a contender?