ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS4 / Pro] Gran Turismo Sport

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Wow you have been busy!.im doing the track one and another one which i cant remember the name of,i think its challenges.

So the class im in now is C,i think thats how it works,as all the other drivers on the GT sport online have C in box of the little boxes on the end.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Anyone had ago on Project Cars 2?

Yes, it’s a good game with lots more variety. I find GT Sport to be more forgiving, PC2 likes to launch me off of the track more often. Not played it as much as GT Sport, keep meaning to go back to it.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Was up til about half 1 last night replicating this on the Type R lol. It was awesome in Gran Turismo 4, shame the new Civic doesn't have a race version though.

Mugen-MOTUL-CIVIC-Si-racecar..JPG

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Ahh sorry I made a similar livery for the newer Type R which is in the game. Would make more sense if I had a pic of that as well lol.

Last edited:

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Well ive gone to the dark side & bought Project Cars 2,waiting for it to come in the post.I got it for a good price so thought why not,from what i can tell theres more tracks choices & more cars.But GT keep doing updates which is good,just needs some older cars i say like the old touring cars etc & being able to race Grx cars on the Gt sport online.Not enough Gr cars really

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
AI in Arcade Mode seems to be the same as ever, where you're skipping your way through a linear field. Can't say I've seen them overtake each other yet.

Think I'll take that back now. Must have changed since the beta as I had a go in some of the League races last night and the cars seem to group up nicely and battle each other. A few of them come off track as well.
Drove into my first yellow flag zone last night, found 2 AI cars just sat stationary pointed toward each other lol. Maybe they don't know how to reverse...

Did stop for a second and think how damn good it looked as well, I'm on the standard PS4.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Well ive gone to the dark side & bought Project Cars 2,waiting for it to come in the post.I got it for a good price so thought why not,from what i can tell theres more tracks choices & more cars.But GT keep doing updates which is good,just needs some older cars i say like the old touring cars etc & being able to race Grx cars on the Gt sport online.Not enough Gr cars really
Not sure on the quantities of tracks in GT Sport, but there are loads in PC2 - especially if you count the variations like at Oulton Park with the Foster's, Island and International circuit layouts.

My last GT game was GT6 on the PS3. I think I spent more time in the showroom reading about the cars than actually driving any of them!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Really pissing me off now with all these dirty racers on online gt sport!..just get the hump if you get pass them or try to & just bang into you or smash you into a corner!.the penaltie point thing is stupid

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Just did the Group 4 race on the Dragon circuit. Really enjoyed it to be fair. Was in the top 3 for the first few laps then a Huracan in the same group drifted wide on the fast bends and knocked me off.

Tapped a Megane a couple of times trying to get back up there. Ended up behind the Huracan again and braked too late for the first chicane so knocked him off. Guess he wasn't expecting it when I let him have his position back.

Jag bumped me down a place then we all passed a GTR that must have ran out of fuel on the final straight. Ended up 4th where I qualified.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I did that one today & didnt do to bad,not my fav track tho.
I think as ive got to C on the DR & SR class i think that is,the drivers im racing with are a biy better.
I like finding which car suits me for the circuits of the day on the online gt sport.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
It's the only track I've really put any time into to be fair.

I've got the cone markers turned on as most of the tracks are new.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Is their a list of what cars you unlock for certain challenges and so on? I’ve just got this today and I’m only doing the single player stuff

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Is their a list of what cars you unlock for certain challenges and so on? I’ve just got this today and I’m only doing the single player stuff
I think it's all random what cars you're awarded. My son and I even got different cars from the licence tests and challenges.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it's a shame you can't sell them for a few credits. You can delete them from your garage, but a car crusher would have been more fun!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Have been campaign racing a lot over the past few days to level up to 30. Gutted at the choice of endurance races.

Bring back the tuning car and turbo series.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Ive still got Project Cars 2 to try,it does need more on GT Sport tho specially with online where its only 3 circuits or the player rooms,also more proper LP cars rather than the made up prototype cars.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I managed to get all Gold on the driving license and driving missions. I’m about 50% done on the GT League stuff. They should put way more modes on the single player to keep entertained, I don’t go online on this

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Had a go in the GT F1 car and a few other open top concepts in VR last night. Only sat on the sofa with the controller but was pretty cool. Shame the VR is so limited but it's worth putting on whilst the headset is out (was playing Moss).

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
13 new cars coming in an update next week.

Anybody mastered the single seater yet? I. Managed 16th in my first race with it!
is it just the cars that's coming? i'll be back on it if their is some more courses or challanges to do. I don't have the single seater yet