ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS4 stick wear

172 cup
Sorry if it's already been posted. But I have noticed there is fair amount of wear on the left sticks on both my PS4 controllers.

Bit annoyed as I play it for 1-2 hours every other day and had it less than a month. Just hope Sony have built the console a bit better

Anyone else got this issue?

Also I got one controller from Argos so will take it back. But who do I contact about the one that came with the console?

Plus any ideas on how to stop it happening again?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
If you bought the console from Argos, and it came with the controller which is faulty .. take it back to Argos. Simple as that. They should swap the controller or maybe even the whole package.

Last night I realised how rough the sticks have gone already! I have two controllers and one isn't as bad as the other. No point getting them replaced now as I'm guessing it will end up being a common problem. Might as well wait and see if they solve the issue

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Mines the same as well, all the ps3 and 4 had the same issue. Can't get nowt right

172 cup
This is my problem. I know taking them back is a bit pointless as the new ones will do the same, but don't want to leave them just to eventually spilt and fall apart.

Have seen some covers that go over them so might give them a go.

I've just got a £50 refund from amazon to buy another controller. Wear was minimal. Why should I buy thumbgrips to solve the issue. They don't want the controller back either. Annoyed though as I have two controllers not one. So I'll phone again next week

Mini JCW
Yeah I know, but that's what I said to amazon. Are there different shapes you can get? I'm sure I read there are some that are comfier than others.

They come with two shapes, one set's rounded and one set's concave.

I'm using the concave ones and it took about 10 minutes to adjust as obviously your thumbs sit slightly higher on them, but they are much superior to stock imo. Arrived in less than 24 hours too.

They come with two shapes, one set's rounded and one set's concave.

I'm using the concave ones and it took about 10 minutes to adjust as obviously your thumbs sit slightly higher on them, but they are much superior to stock imo. Arrived in less than 24 hours too.

I've ordered them thanks. I've been looking for the concave ones but couldn't find them; that's why.