ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS5

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Takes away the keyboard mouse bullshit

200.gif

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Mine works perfectly?
Actually, I just remembered my PC doesn’t have Bluetooth. So there’s several drivers needed and a program to run each time I wanted to use it. Even with a Bluetooth adaptor the controller didn’t want to work. Got an Xbox one and it worked right away.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
This Months PS+ membership looks canny, downloaded F1 2023 and Sifu, been interested in Sifu, anyone played it yet? Be having a go on that soon

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
First F1 game I've played in about 7 years. It's a bit wanky how it's all set up, but It's alright. I feel like an absolute noob as I've had to turn the bloody racing line on for some of these "new" tracks. The game cements my view that Baku is w**k.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Actually, I just remembered my PC doesn’t have Bluetooth. So there’s several drivers needed and a program to run each time I wanted to use it. Even with a Bluetooth adaptor the controller didn’t want to work. Got an Xbox one and it worked right away.
This, my PC hasn't got Bluetooth, tried a couple of different dongles, couldn't get the PS5 controller to work, bought an Xbox controller connected straight away, plus most PC games have the Xbox buttons listed on the control screen.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
This, my PC hasn't got Bluetooth, tried a couple of different dongles, couldn't get the PS5 controller to work, bought an Xbox controller connected straight away, plus most PC games have the Xbox buttons listed on the control screen.
Also, the PS5 controller may have some really nice features like adaptive triggers, but ergonomically the Xbox controller is far superior which is arguably the most important thing when it comes to controllers.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Also, the PS5 controller may have some really nice features like adaptive triggers, but ergonomically the Xbox controller is far superior which is arguably the most important thing when it comes to controllers.
Yes, i prefer the feel of the xbox controller.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Thanks for the suggestions, I’ve heard of it takes 2 and not of heard of dead island 2, I know someone who plays Ghost Recon Breakpoint and found out that is a co op. I’ll see what gameplay those 2 games are like later on. Any other suggestions?

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Having played Ghost Recon Wildlands and Breakpoint recently Wildlands seemed a bit better to get into. Very similar though.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
How does the Star Points work, what do you have to do and how do you get them?
I have absolutely no idea 😂. Something like you get points for playing certain games or earning trophies or whatever and points make prizes. I've looked at a it twice now on the app and I've nearly got 5000 points and some pictures of some playstation related crap that I've got not idea what I'm supposed to be able to do with. Yay!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
You can drop in with randoms, most of which won’t communicate though 😅

Or you'll just be trying to casually chat with a mate and get dropped in with a try hard who's whining down the mic. 😆

Can't they just scale the game to the number of people playing?

I don't want to play with random dickheads, and I don't wanna wait until a bunch of people are all free at the same time to actually get on.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Can't they just scale the game to the number of people playing?

I don't want to play with random dickheads, and I don't wanna wait until a bunch of people are all free at the same time to actually get on.
You would get away with doing the easier missions to start with, but as the difficulty ramps up you really need more people.