ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS5

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Yeah theres not much that can touch TLOU story wise. Days gone was a decent game though, taking on a hoard was intense.
i really enjoyed days gone, i don't think i have ever sweated so much playing a game, them hoards are f**king horrendous.. :ROFLMAO:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just had my first error code iirc, just about 15 mins ago. I was editing on Share Factory and all of a sudden the console just powered off by itself and after a button presses it fired up and came up with this error code "CE-108262-9 Something wrong with the system software" all good so far

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
just had my first error code iirc, just about 15 mins ago. I was editing on Share Factory and all of a sudden the console just powered off by itself and after a button presses it fired up and came up with this error code "CE-108262-9 Something wrong with the system software" all good so far

Bloody hell, your first? I've had easily 100+ release day console, it repeatedly shagged itself every time I booted Cold War up ha ha ha. I've had a load of problems with mine, but it's fine now, it's currently got it's older brother next to it... OG PS1. Been playing GT and GT2 ha ha ha.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah as far as I know yeah just the 1, this is the first time it’s crashed down like. I think I might take the panels off soon and check on the dust inside. I know my pc was full of dust the other day. I’ve cleaned it out a few time but been a while. Regarding GT, would you up for some racing in a lobby, need some practice in, been thinking about restarting it again. Been a very long time since been it

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Finally got my hands on PS5 plus Hogwarts Legacy, very very good so far.

Me and one of my mates have a games night now and again with a few beers, opting for local co-op as it's always a good laugh.
Best game we've encountered so far for this is Guacamelee, and we've had a bash on Unravel Two and Moving Out as well.

Anyone got any recommendations for good local co-op games? Doesn't have to be PS5, can be PS4 too.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
June's PS+ looks good to me, might have a go on the Jurrasic Park one and the NBA 2K23 and defo will have a go on the Samurai game.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Joined PS plus and the game selection is so poor compared to Gamepass. Would of thought things like last of us would be on there as a free download at least!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
yeah it is very poor the variety of games, not enough AAA games and very well known games. I download the ones that i probably would play at some point

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Got a PS5 off my brother-in-law a few months back along with Hogwarts Legacy, completed it (at least, the main story) last week and thoroughly enjoyed it, a HP game done right IMO!

I was torn between Star Wars: Jedi Survivor and GoW: Ragnarok as I bloody loved both of the previous games however GoW ended up winning as it was slightly cheaper on Amazon. A few hours in and it's been fantastic so far, as expected!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
This campaign mode definitely has me interested in Street Fighter 6...

Did anyone else get this? It's a bit weird... but, I'm really liking it to be honest. The 'campaign' is simple enough for someone like me who can't be bothered/doesn't have the time to get properly involved. Not actually played the main game yet, as it were!

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Are there any decent exclusives to warrant buying one, with the recent price reductions? My xsx is collecting a fair amount of dust as it is

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
How do you mean?

They attempted to release some games on the PS4 and PS5, BF2042, Cyberpunk etc etc. Those games were far too much for the older consoles to handle.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
It'll be 3 years in November since these next gen consoles came out. I'm still waiting for the first truly next gen titles.

I know what you mean. The PS5 just hasn't had a AAA release that leaves everyones jaw dropping.

There some games with very good graphics like ratchet and clank and cyberpunk is very impressive but is it really next gen?

The best thing i've seen was the matrix demo

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think there will be anything truly next (current) gen until studios stop developing for last gen. They won't though as they will want the money from people on old consoles.

Warzone now runs absolutely nails on my PS4 that I take to work, so much now that I've stopped updating it.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i don't think we'll see anything special in this PS5, it's a shame that you can't get 4K 60FPS or 120FPS wth ray tracing and the rest of the special effects all at one go, you got to comprimise something, i saw the PS5 Pro been mentioned on YouTube, still too early to say I'll be getting it

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
To be honest the PS3 was my console... some great games on that. GTA, Bioshock Infinite, Portal, Uncharted etc. there's not really been anything to blow my mind on PS4 or PS5. Stray is probably my favourite game on PS5, which is on Xbox now too. Cyberpunk I just started to really get into, and then it finished. Maybe I've just grown out of gaming a bit.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
To be honest the PS3 was my console... some great games on that. GTA, Bioshock Infinite, Portal, Uncharted etc. there's not really been anything to blow my mind on PS4 or PS5. Stray is probably my favourite game on PS5, which is on Xbox now too. Cyberpunk I just started to really get into, and then it finished. Maybe I've just grown out of gaming a bit.
i am not sure how old you are, but as i grow older i find it harder and harder to get into games, it;'s been ages since i have sat in work and thought i am really looking forward to getting home to play that game tonight, although GT7 has my attention at the moment, i am really enjoying it, last game i really enjoyed was the last of us 2 i think.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'm 38. TLOU was great but never played the second one... hoping there's a third on the way though. GT7 was good, I was determined this was going to be first ever platinum, but I just grew bored of it in the end. I've not touched it for months, but one day I plan on getting the PSVR2 so that should re-spark my interest :)

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I'm 38. TLOU was great but never played the second one... hoping there's a third on the way though. GT7 was good, I was determined this was going to be first ever platinum, but I just grew bored of it in the end. I've not touched it for months, but one day I plan on getting the PSVR2 so that should re-spark my interest :)
Play the second last of us mate...👍🏼

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The second is/was £17.50 on the sale. Not sure when the sale ends in the PS store though?

I picked it up last week and put a couple of hours in, seems decent.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Bugger it's up to £35 now, must have missed it... I'll check for sure next sale though (y) I think I didn't at the time as there was a lot of controversy about it not being as good or something?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I saw yesterday there upping the price for the PSN , it’s going to be £59.99 for Essentials , not sure on the other 2 as I don’t have them.

I haven’t been playing online properly for quite a few months so I might give it a miss when it renews in 2 months

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I saw yesterday there upping the price for the PSN , it’s going to be £59.99 for Essentials , not sure on the other 2 as I don’t have them.

I haven’t been playing online properly for quite a few months so I might give it a miss when it renews in 2 months
I'm in the same boat. I expire in November and will just let it lapse.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
There's usually a chance to grab a cheap years PSN access during the black Friday sales.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
There's usually a chance to grab a cheap years PSN access during the black Friday sales.
I’ve been getting a code from these websites like CD Key or something, saving a bit of money. I could be wrong but I think they stopped doing them, I had to pay full price last year I forgot to turn off auto renew. I did see a deal on PSN but I had just started a plan. Stuff paying full price

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Anyone played Chernobylite on PC or PS5? any good? i am tempted to try it next.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
That's annoying, I was hoping the disc drive would be able to be used with the old PS5 too, as I think getting a digital one was a mistake to be honest!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Anyone got the PlayStation portal? I’m looking to buy one now at Bangkok airport. Unsure if I’ll have issues when it comes to future updates etc I’ll need to ask in the store.