ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS5

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Saw your message on PSN, couldn't screen share as I was too busy swearing and trying to refrain from punching my TV. I'm on the DLC now and one of the trophies is quite tricky 😂

Controls are simple, the worst part is the PS controller because I really prefer Xbox, the strength of the return spring on the analog sticks is way too strong which annoys me. It's not a long game, I'm terrible at gaming and it's taken me about 6-7 hours to complete the main game and 2 of 3 DLCs including going back to get the collectibles I missed.

I've really enjoyed it, will do the last DLC tomorrow and then I'll likely buy the second one, although I'll get that on Xbox. I've also recently played Inside and Limbo and this is on the same lines but a little harder due to being more 3D.
No probs, before i saw this post i had a look and some people completed the main game around 1 hour n half area, so ideally a couple to a few hours to be safe? I also looked at the dlc's noticed their a few £ I'll not bother with those tbh. I've downloaded it now and just need to decide to do a Live Stream for it or do a couple videos for it and spread it out.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
No probs, before i saw this post i had a look and some people completed the main game around 1 hour n half area, so ideally a couple to a few hours to be safe? I also looked at the dlc's noticed their a few £ I'll not bother with those tbh. I've downloaded it now and just need to decide to do a Live Stream for it or do a couple videos for it and spread it out.
I got all 3 DLCs for a couple of quid here, I really loved it. Ended up completing all 3 DLCs and then bought the second one on Xbox and completed that too at the weekend.

The DLCs on the first one are well worth buying imo!

The gaming beaver has a few good videos playing them and then looking at what the story means after.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I got all 3 DLCs for a couple of quid here, I really loved it. Ended up completing all 3 DLCs and then bought the second one on Xbox and completed that too at the weekend.

The DLCs on the first one are well worth buying imo!

The gaming beaver has a few good videos playing them and then looking at what the story means after.
I started this the other night on the basis of your post.

Some of it is pretty tricky with the angles but it seems pretty good to pick up now and then. Not a game for me to sit on for hours IMO

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I started this the other night on the basis of your post.

Some of it is pretty tricky with the angles but it seems pretty good to pick up now and then. Not a game for me to sit on for hours IMO
Yeh that's fair enough.

I have also recently played Inside after it was recommended in the game pass thread, and it was looking for other similar stuff that lead me to this. It's an odd genre, not many games that like it afaik, if anyone has any recommendations I'd be interested to hear them though.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Struggling for games a bit since i bought the PS5, not really interested in playing old ps4 games.

Anyone played riders republic? Looks good but i imagine it gets boring fairly quickly.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’ve just pre ordered God Of War Ragnarok , I’ve still yet to complete the last version, I’m about 12 hors in so far

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Rider Republic - really disappointing.

Looks great and like the idea but the controls are possibly the worst i've even used in a game.

Makes it unplayable.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Got the platinum on Ghost of Tushima the other night. Superb game.
Seen its included on PS+ Extra. Definitely worth getting.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Got the platinum on Ghost of Tushima the other night. Superb game.
Seen its included on PS+ Extra. Definitely worth getting.
didn't know you've been playing that. How did you manage to cut the Bamboo, I'm really struggling getting the 5 or more cut with 1 strike. I'm 24% in on the Trophy's

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
didn't know you've been playing that. How did you manage to cut the Bamboo, I'm really struggling getting the 5 or more cut with 1 strike. I'm 24% in on the Trophy's
Preserve with it. I had to do a few of them a few times though.

Best thing I've bought for the PS5 is the reduced trigger inserts. For shooting games or for instances like above it makes things easier. I wouldn't do it if I only had one controller though as you can't play driving games with it as it'll be flat out on the accelerator.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Any recommendations for single player campaign games? In order of preference, I've now completed Stray, Rachet & Clank and Deathloop. I'm not really into 'fantasy' games with swords etc.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Any recommendations for single player campaign games? In order of preference, I've now completed Stray, Rachet & Clank and Deathloop. I'm not really into 'fantasy' games with swords etc.

Cyberpunk??

They've fixed all it's launch issues, is a great game and visually brilliant.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Plagues Tale Requim just came out, played chapter one last night and so far seems pretty good.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Cyberpunk??

They've fixed all it's launch issues, is a great game and visually brilliant.

Might be worth checking out then. I just remember all the meme videos of the stupid glitches... was funny but didn't make me want to spend money on it!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah completed all those... I never played the second TLOU though, I heard it wasn't as good as the first.
Yeah wasn’t a fan on the second one, not as goods the 1st one. Cyberpunk might be worth looking at, I might get it when it on offer

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
downloading - thanks
There’s loads of side missions to do, takes some getting use to the combat techniques but when your into it , it is a great game and great story and visua stunning

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Even with the glitches I really enjoyed cyberpunk. Looks incredible now too could be tempted to try it again

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Might be worth checking out then. I just remember all the meme videos of the stupid glitches... was funny but didn't make me want to spend money on it!

The biggest issue was the PS4 version, the console was just too old to play the game. They never should have offered it on that generation of machine.

It was far more minor bugs on other systems, and they've long been patched.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
i got bored of Cyberpunk pretty quickly, i am 80 odd hours into AC Valhalla, still really enjoying it.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i got bored of Cyberpunk pretty quickly, i am 80 odd hours into AC Valhalla, still really enjoying it.
What’s the controls like and the user interface like the weapons and equipment you use? Wouldnt mind another free roam 3rd person game to chill out too

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
What’s the controls like and the user interface like the weapons and equipment you use? Wouldnt mind another free roam 3rd person game to chill out too
I am no games guru mate and i find it fairly easy, not as button mashing as gods of war, you can choose your loadout and extra abilities which is easy..👍🏼, but the game is challenging at times.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'm actually pretty s**t at computer games lol. I hate having to craft weapons etc. I do feel Rachet & Clank got it spot on with that really.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had my 1st go at Plague Tale yesterday, only had an hour but i actually enjoyed playing it. Be playing abit more of it soon

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
It looks good though seen comments it's extremely depressing. Not sure how much of that I can take at the moment lol...

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cyber Punk is on offer at £19.99 in the store at the moment. Worth grabbing now all of the bugs should have been fixed?

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Anyone interested in the new VR2 kit?

Very expensive but I’m tempted to give it a try (once released).

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Silly price to be honest... but I will start saving up for it on the side. Never actually tried VR - Really I just want Alyx :(

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Definitely try before you buy. I sold my Reverb G2 after 2 hours of use.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I imagine if you can actually play GT7 properly with it I'll definitely be encouraging my mate to get one so I can try it. 😆

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
VR is great when you first try it, really amazing. Then a few days later you f**k it off.

There isn't enough content, the content isn't good enough and it's too much of a faf.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been looking on the PS Store to get some ideas for some new games with it being Black Friday, it's crazy like everywhere else saying up up 50% discount or what ever but in fact it's not, their going of the original rrp price not the price like weeks ago or days ago.

F82 M4
VR is great when you first try it, really amazing. Then a few days later you f**k it off.

There isn't enough content, the content isn't good enough and it's too much of a faf.
I bought mine just for HL:Alyx and once completed I sold it straight away. That game was an absolute masterpiece for a VR game