ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS5

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Been looking on the PS Store to get some ideas for some new games with it being Black Friday, it's crazy like everywhere else saying up up 50% discount or what ever but in fact it's not, their going of the original rrp price not the price like weeks ago or days ago.
Just like everywhere when it comes to these sales. Its straight up number fudging.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've heard and seen a couple videos / trailers for Elden Ring, anyone played this and is it worth getting it's £35 on PSN Store and £45 for the Digital Edition. is it a bit like Deamon Souls? is it like just press a button for sword and thats it or is it mnore involed with potions and items you pick up and loads of button pressing?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
On Ghost of Tsushima. I’m coming to a point in the game where I can’t get to the upper part of the map. This Fort and super high rock face running from one side to the other side is blocking my may. Also I’ve done all the side missions and missions so far in the game apart from 1 mission where you storm the castle and you kill the main Mongol enemy. I died and turned of PS and didn’t retry mission, I don’t get why it gives you the option to go ahead with the mission or stop and carrying on do but if free roam round the map.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Once you begin this mission, you will be not be able to fast travel back to any locations in Izuhara and Toyotama for a few missions.

Before you start, make sure you are full of everything you need.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah I saw a video on this. Always had mine lying flat. It appears that the Liquid Metal is leaking , needs further testing really and not sure how many have this issue.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Mine is vertical, I couldn't fit it in my TV unit horizontally without completely blocking all air flow as it's bloody massive.

The XSX is such a better design really, the PS5 is an ugly lump of white plastic.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Googled for a golf game today as used to love playing them. Seems there's one coming out this spring, can't believe it's been 8 years since the last EA one!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Once you begin this mission, you will be not be able to fast travel back to any locations in Izuhara and Toyotama for a few missions.

Before you start, make sure you are full of everything you need.
I've managed to get onto Act III now up North. The middle and lower maps are blacked out now, when i complete the top half will the other areas become open again to roam about?

Also when I come across a gang and ask them to Duel, what button is it to go to the next enemy to kill, I'm really struggling to remember which button to press after you kill the first enemy to go onto the next enemy, a couple times i've killed the 2nd guy but cant remember what i done. I just found out theres a trophy on killing 5 of them.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've managed to get onto Act III now up North. The middle and lower maps are blacked out now, when i complete the top half will the other areas become open again to roam about?

Also when I come across a gang and ask them to Duel, what button is it to go to the next enemy to kill, I'm really struggling to remember which button to press after you kill the first enemy to go onto the next enemy, a couple times i've killed the 2nd guy but cant remember what i done. I just found out theres a trophy on killing 5 of them.
Can't remember but you need to add an ability from memory.

The map will be playable once you've done what you need to do.

I can't justify £220 on some back buttons. I've already got clicky triggers which I added myself. Might get some back buttons from the same guy and do that. £60 and some time instead of £220.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Not PS5 related but I know this thread is quite busy, does anyone have an old (but working) PS3 they no longer use and would be prepared to sell? I’ve seen a few on Marketplace but obviously they’re mostly being sold by gimps.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Not PS5 related but I know this thread is quite busy, does anyone have an old (but working) PS3 they no longer use and would be prepared to sell? I’ve seen a few on Marketplace but obviously they’re mostly being sold by gimps.
Yes I've got one that's not been switched on for ages. One of the later slim ones too and I even think I have the box!

• Love
Reactions: Ben

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
No mate.

• Haha
Reactions: Ben

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Finished The last of us, what a fantastic game. Really enjoyed it, was absolutely prime for a TV series conversion tbh, the writing and voice acting was probably the best i've seen. 10/10 from me.

Shame the deal for TLOU2 for £8 ended a couple of weeks ago, will definitely be getting that.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Downloaded the best racing game released in 99... Ridge Racer Type 4 😍. That sound track, that intro video, the cars, the light trails at dusk and night. That must have been pushing the PS1.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Downloaded the best racing game released in 99... Ridge Racer Type 4 😍. That sound track, that intro video, the cars, the light trails at dusk and night. That must have been pushing the PS1.
As much as I loved Ridge Racer. Gran Turismo 2 was #1.

I've still got the 2 disc scratch and sniff version.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone know the cheapest way to buy PS Plus, I had the extra but it had just expired, think I want extra again.

I've seen shopto have the £84 voucher for a shade under £70, is this the best way to buy? Or will sony start sending offers soon now mine has expired?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't get any offers through from Sony.
They authorised a direct debit nearly a week before my renew was due too.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’ve always had the basic one and last few years been getting the codes from the websites. This time round as Ron said Sony took it out at full price at £49. Shocking really paying full price. I’ve got no interest paying for the other packages for what they offer and the price for what I’m doing on the PS5.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Finished TLOU2. Brilliant, brilliant game.

After playing the 2 back to back i'd say they're right up there with my favourite single player games ever.

Hope they make a third!
They are excellent, probably my second favorite RPG game behind Fallout, i too really hope they make a third.