ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS5

A SHED!
Managed to have about a week playing with my ps5. Impressive machine. I wish you could have themes for the home screen. Hopefully they'll sort that. I want to get ghost of tushima for it as it's meant to be good. Anyone played it ?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
They do have a wallpaper when you scroll over that certain game, would be nice if you could have it permanent like. I missed out on Ghosts few months ago when it was on sale on PS but the new version came out for pre order but don't want to fork out full price for it, I defo want to play it when it comes down in price like

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Something I really like about R&C is they have the difficulty level perfect. I'm not very good at games to be honest but always had to play on medium. I thought with PS5 maybe I'd start playing on easy to not get so frustrated, but I decided to crack on with medium on R&C and it's just right. I'm actually finding myself trying to get all the side missions done etc. which I never usually bother with.

Next one I'm looking forward to now is Deathloop. I didn't realise it was centered around a single player mission. It looked more like multiplayer in the demos. Only two weeks to go :)

Is there any news on decent racing games? I wasn't very impressed with Dirt 4.

Or golf games. Used to love golf games but kind of skipped them on PS4.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Managed to have about a week playing with my ps5. Impressive machine. I wish you could have themes for the home screen. Hopefully they'll sort that. I want to get ghost of tushima for it as it's meant to be good. Anyone played it ?
Yeah it's fantastic, you won't regret getting it pal.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Is it free roam like open world or is it a set path the last of us for example?

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Where are you guys getting your PS5s? Are you paying over the odds to scalpers or using a tool of some kind? Or just lucky..

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Where are you guys getting your PS5s? Are you paying over the odds to scalpers or using a tool of some kind? Or just lucky..

That's where I got mine, I had also signed up for all of the usual places and never received anything.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I got mine many months ago from Game, i was on Twitter a couple months non stop as that twiiter i was on did nothing but alerts for ps5's and general chat about upcoming stock loads and loads of rumours but you just got to stick at it, i missed out on a few occasions.. You just got to be sometimes really quick and beat the crowd when theres suppose to stock coming in at a certain time, i got mine a couple seconds before the alarm went off an that Twitter account and i was already on ther site, pressing refresh button non stop

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Same as Geddes, got mine back in March, just dropped lucky as I was on Game a few seconds prior to the twitter alarm going off for the masses

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I'll probably wait a bit, expecting memory to be cheaper come Black Friday, but honestly don't think I'll really need extra capacity until mid 2022 when they finally start putting out a decent bulk of PS5 games.

If I can get 1TB under about £100 on BF on some super deal I'll take it, otherwise I'll probably wait.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
So tomorrow there's an update to allow use of more memory.
Anyone got any plans on what they are using? I think prices might have shot up since they announced the update. 1TB is around £150 plus the cost of the heat sync.
You need over 5500mbs write speed and you need the correct size heat sync.
Plenty of guides on how to fit it.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B08GS7748F/?tag=cliospnet01-21

Tempted by this. Would need a heatsink though... presume they allowed room under the cover for one?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I think with Battlefield, Farcry and the new COD I'll probably struggle on the standard memory as I've still got Assassins creed installed.
Will probably wait until one of those games are out and I need to upgrade though.
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B08GS7748F/?tag=cliospnet01-21

Tempted by this. Would need a heatsink though... presume they allowed room under the cover for one?
Yeah, you need to buy a specific sized one though. Max 22mm wide 8mm deep. Quite a few guides say the same but I'd double check before buying anything.
Screenshot_20210914_222938_com.android.chrome.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Definitely getting easier. I'm still signed up to the Twitter notifications for some reason and I'm seeing them come in thick and fast these days! Lots of comments of people being successful.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Queued for 42 mins on game website.

Got in and then boom out of stock.

c***s
Lad i work with ordered once from Argos yesterday, then got a cancel notification 30 mins later saying they would refund his money in 5 days, t***s.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've had so many notifications on telegram stock informer over the last few days. Not sure how people are still struggling for one tbh.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Have you got a link you can share please?

Digital version..

I used this for Xbox and managed to get one from Argos as they were doing local click and collect only. As soon as the notification comes through you have to jump on it though.