Anyone upgraded from a oe ps5 to a pro and think it was worth it?
65" and too close.Depends on the size of your TV as well, and how close you sit to it.
I've just bought TLOU 2 as I never got round to playing it the first time round for some reason. Hooked already.
Depends on the size of your TV as well, and how close you sit to it.
I've just bought TLOU 2 as I never got round to playing it the first time round for some reason. Hooked already.
PS5 Pro out of stock in Currys, Argos and on Very..
Not looked elsewhere though
I found it worth it definitely. 77 inch OLED and 120hz etc. Not that I used many games that do 120hz mind. But the rest looks glorious at 60hz.I’ve not even opened the box for my Pro, still using my old PS5![]()
I found it worth it definitely. 77 inch OLED and 120hz etc. Not that I used many games that do 120hz mind. But the rest looks glorious at 60hz.
Love the AV setup @Wilkeh bet it pumps! Whats the details on it?
What happened to Jill and Wesker?
its like 2020 all over again with these console shortages.
I haven't had any issues recentlyAnyone had issues with the download speeds being absolutely w**k?
500mb speed (or close to) wired to the console. Trying to download a 51gb game, suggests 16 hours.
Tried the "trick" of clicking connect to the internet button and it speeds it up for a few seconds then freezes.
Changed DNS and it upped my upload speeds but nothing else.
I thought it was odd when I was away and I set it to download a game for when I got back, then had the notification saying it was ready to play the next day![]()
I was going to ask that. Holy s**t - I hope they are understanding? Or deaf.Cheers mate!
Full setup is -
LG C2 77" OLED
PS5 Pro
Switch 2
Denon X3700H (this model has the 120hz passthrough)
Klipsch RP Floorstanders, Atmos, Center & Surrounds
SVS PB-2000 Pro subwoofer
The neighbour loves it![]()
Nah she's sound mate, and to be fair the Denon has an excellent setting for night usage. She's out a lot tooI was going to ask that. Holy s**t - I hope they are understanding? Or deaf.
I literally disconnected the subwoofer from our cheapo Samsung sound-bar combo as I thought it would piss the next door's off.
I’ve got lucky with my storage, bought an internal 1TB couple years ago and also an external 1TB SSD that goes into the USB-C front port plus the internal storage as standard . Does me just fine all before the price hikes.
You can store games on this but they need to be copied over to the system before you play them. You can't play them from the SSD drive.Oh you can do this? I've plenty of zippy 1Tb SSD at work.