ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PSJ and co. Heading to Hartside?

RB 182
I have to say, you were f'kin going for it mate lol :cool:

What you done to that thing? It sounded simply awesome!!

RB 182
I swear he was off the ground when he passed me...I waved at all of you, but doubt you seen me at that rate LOL!

First time i've had my 172 over Hartside, still getting to grips with fwd opposed to 4wd, but I have to say, it was great!

Mini Cooper S
It was a pretty awsome drive just a pre runner for the 11th cant wait now just loading some pics up from today no doubt piers is doing the same!!

Nashy

Mini Cooper S
I know cant believe you bailed the roads were quality!! ive just stopped shaking lol!!

Nashy

RB 182
Where did you's head to/from? I seen the other car with the white wheels heading out of Carlisle when I was heading in, before I went down to Penrith to come back over Hartside.

If i've nothing on, I may be heading out on the 11th with you lot.

Mini Cooper S
Nice one not sure how far we went but piers knows where he is going!! i didnt see anything but his headlights i was concentrating that much!!!

Nashy

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
i had no choice someone dicided to break down :(

Last edited: