ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PSP Custom Firmware 3.10 OE-A' (A2) out

Renault Leguna 2.0 T LTD
This Is A Hybrid Of PSP Version 1.5 And Version 3.10.
This PSP Custom Firmware Supports PSX Games, And Also Homebrew Games And Applications. It Also Supports Customsation Such As XMB Waves And Fonts, It Also Supports Gameboots and Custom Coloured Volume Bars and Battery Icons, And Custom Start-Up Screens.

Picture Of System Version

Picture Showing Custom Waves, Battery Icon And Volume Bar
screen3.gif

Picture Showing Start Up Menu
screen1-3.gif

Animation Showing My Gameboot
video1.gif

Download Is here
This Is Not A Werez Download And Complies With The Rules This Is For Version 1.5 Upgrade.

Here Is The Upgrade to A' (A2) if you dont Have 3.10 OE-A Then Download The File Above First!
hThis Is Not A Werez Download And Complies With The Rules This Is For Version 3.10 OE-A To Up Grade To 3.10 OE-A'

FAQ
1: Can i got from version 1.50 to 3.10 OE-A2?
No The Result Of Using The 3.10 OE-A'(A2) On A 1.50 Is A Brick.
2:If i install this what can i do?
Everything you could do with Version 1.50 With Remote play, Internet Browser, RSS Feed Channels And Also Have A Recovery Menu.
3: Can i connect this to my PS3?
Yes This Has Full Connectivity With The PS3.

6/468 17poo
ive already got the 3.10 oe a and its the nuts so ill probably upgrade to the new firmware, do u no how to play cso. files on psp?

Renault Leguna 2.0 T LTD
Yeah You Have To Put Your Iso's And Cso's In The Iso Folder In the Ms0:/ISO folder

Renault Leguna 2.0 T LTD
yeah i know but i havent had the time to post it and the a' (a2) was released this week because the old a'(a2) was giving people issues with the psp gps

172beast

I installed 3.10 at the weekend just for PSX ability, addicted to GT2 again now, awesome game, seems more realistic and much harder then GT4 on the PS2. Parappa the Rapper is also very clever and addictive, some good games on the PS1 that work perfectly on PSP v3.10.

Renault Leguna 2.0 T LTD
better compatability for psx games
and a few new features
but this is the OE version so expect customisation